GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just given blood."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 15:21
Regular
It didn't hurt. The actual giving didn't hurt but when they cut your finger for testing it does.

It's weird i feel completely normal.

Has anyone else given blood?

Ps the gamecube sucks.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:21
Regular
"I confused?"
It didn't hurt. The actual giving didn't hurt but when they cut your finger for testing it does.

It's weird i feel completely normal.

Has anyone else given blood?

Ps the gamecube sucks.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:25
"Darkness, always"
I'm sick of seeing that ignorant phrase.

You don't like it, don't buy it, don't play it, don't look at the games, don't read the reviews, don't follow the news stories, don't get involved.

It's like flies to a neon light.

Ouch!

Oooooooh

Ouch!

Ooooooh

Ouch!

Oooooh

The level of utter stupidity required to continually be capable of spouting this sort of crap really does baffle me. Before recently, I didn't think IQs could be so low without being labelled out and out remedials.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Remember me?"
I first gave blood 6 months ago... so thinking about it, they'll probably call me back to do it again soon.

I like the feeling you get when you give blood, just knowing that you've probably done something that will save someone's life.

PS. Gamecube rocks!
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*too young to give blood*

I'm scared they test me and say I have a disease and can't give it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:29
Regular
"I confused?"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'm sick of seeing that ignorant phrase.
>
> You don't like it, don't buy it, don't play it, don't look at the
> games, don't read the reviews, don't follow the news stories, don't
> get involved.
>
> It's like flies to a neon light.
>
> Ouch!
>
> Oooooooh
>
> Ouch!
>
> Ooooooh
>
> Ouch!
>
> Oooooh
>
> The level of utter stupidity required to continually be capable of
> spouting this sort of crap really does baffle me. Before recently, I
> didn't think IQs could be so low without being labelled out and out
> remedials.

I have a GC it was the worst mistake i've made when getting a games console. The games are nothing ground breaking although the graphics ar improved and since buying it i have played more on my dreamcast. Plus the games are far to expensive.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:36
"Darkness, always"
Jimmy Duck wrote:
> I have a GC it was the worst mistake i've made when getting a games
> console. The games are nothing ground breaking although the graphics
> ar improved and since buying it i have played more on my dreamcast.
> Plus the games are far to expensive.

What part of my post did your meagre intellect fail to comprehend?

Don't sit here complaining like a hard done to pensioner. I'm not interested. I don't care. Neither are any of the many, many, many people enjoying their GameCube, and the games they have for it.

Nothing satisfies everyone, this is a fact of the world.

I like chicken, i think it's the best meat in the world.

I don't like pork though. But do you see me going to the "Meat and two veg" forums and spounting hate mail about pork and pork byproducts?

No, you don't.

Why? Because I, unlike you, am perfectly capable of recognising the fact that some people will like things which I find revolting.

Grow up.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Gamecube tastes like chicken
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
"not dead"
I give blood.

It doesn't hurt as such, but it does feel uncomfortable when you lay there with the needle in you.

Gamecube is great, I have loads of games I play all the time, very happy with it.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:42
Regular
"DS..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Gamecube tastes like chicken

Really? I would'nt know, I play games on mine if you can imagine that far out concept, I also have no desire to sink my teeth into a plastic cube as I grew out of teething some 16 years ago now, enlighten me, what do xbox and ps2 taste like as seeing as i dont wish to partake in the devouring of them i assume that you will want to follow suit as it were, so please sample the delecacies of the console world and produce a menu for my amusement so I can chortle at the fact that you will have eaten such wonders as a playstation platter with gameboy garnish and a saturn sauce...
*sigh*

slik ~_~
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Too young to give blood.

Anyway I’m scared of needles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.