GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just given blood."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 15:21
Regular
It didn't hurt. The actual giving didn't hurt but when they cut your finger for testing it does.

It's weird i feel completely normal.

Has anyone else given blood?

Ps the gamecube sucks.
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
Goatboy wrote:
> And I think the Gamecube, for my needs and preference, blows the pony.

Isn't the expression, "licks balls"? Which it doesn't. :-P
Thu 07/11/02 at 18:49
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Hence... I don't need to give blood.
Thu 07/11/02 at 18:48
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Do you think giving blood and probably saving someones life will guarantee you a space in heaven?

I would give blood but I saved a little boy from drowning and his parents were like 3 metres away from him.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
$lik is the king of ridiculously long sentences.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I give blood.

I'm O Rhesus Negative which means I rock cos it is the universal donor blood.

Also mine gets put into baby blood bags as it is safe to give to babies - basically 2 bags instead of one.

And I have a Gamecube as well as PS2 - they both get used as much as each other. It's games not consoles punks.
Thu 07/11/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I gave 60ml of blood to my Collegue last month for breast cancer research, the bloke who took it refuses to take anymore of me because I went all white and shaky after.

Oh and I'm actully really properly allergic to injections

I want a Gamecube
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I give blood every 12 weeks.

And I think the Gamecube, for my needs and preference, blows the pony.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Too young to give blood.

Anyway I’m scared of needles.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:42
Regular
"DS..."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Gamecube tastes like chicken

Really? I would'nt know, I play games on mine if you can imagine that far out concept, I also have no desire to sink my teeth into a plastic cube as I grew out of teething some 16 years ago now, enlighten me, what do xbox and ps2 taste like as seeing as i dont wish to partake in the devouring of them i assume that you will want to follow suit as it were, so please sample the delecacies of the console world and produce a menu for my amusement so I can chortle at the fact that you will have eaten such wonders as a playstation platter with gameboy garnish and a saturn sauce...
*sigh*

slik ~_~
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
"not dead"
I give blood.

It doesn't hurt as such, but it does feel uncomfortable when you lay there with the needle in you.

Gamecube is great, I have loads of games I play all the time, very happy with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.