GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone made any single player missions on TS2 yet!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
I made one the other day, it took me a while to get used to the mapmaker but I think its a good level for my first try! After a few hours I finished developing my level and in the end I ended up with this.

You have to get some secret files, that are hidden behind several coloured doors that require keys.

You have to kill all 10 guards without being spotted using a silenced 9mm and a sniper rifle. If your spotted then games up.

Get the timesplitter crystal and then get the hell out of there.

It may sound easy but the catch is you have to do it in less than 10 minutes.

Once I had totally finished it I couldn't fit anything else on the level because I was out of free memory. Darn memory! I wish it weren't there. You get mass space to produce the level but you can only use a small amount before you run out of memory!
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:39
Regular
I made one the other day, it took me a while to get used to the mapmaker but I think its a good level for my first try! After a few hours I finished developing my level and in the end I ended up with this.

You have to get some secret files, that are hidden behind several coloured doors that require keys.

You have to kill all 10 guards without being spotted using a silenced 9mm and a sniper rifle. If your spotted then games up.

Get the timesplitter crystal and then get the hell out of there.

It may sound easy but the catch is you have to do it in less than 10 minutes.

Once I had totally finished it I couldn't fit anything else on the level because I was out of free memory. Darn memory! I wish it weren't there. You get mass space to produce the level but you can only use a small amount before you run out of memory!
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
XBox or PS2?
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:41
Regular
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> XBox or PS2?

Nah, I made mine on GC, either of the three will do!
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
you wouldn't have had that memory problem on the XBox..

*feels smug*
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:49
Regular
Its stupid. I don't know why there is a memory think on the GC. A save file for a level only takes two blocks. I thought they would be 5 times that so why they dont just give you 5 times as much space I don't know! You should be able to make them as big as you want until your memory card is full!

Do you have it for Xbox?
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
an investement thats going to be made son :-D
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
*soon
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:06
Regular
I like making mini-bosses so when you kill them keys appear.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:07
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
My mate made a level where you had to get to the end whilst getting past the rotating drone guns. If seen they would shoot and usually two shots would kill you. The radar helps you identify their range of vision but every so often it would shut down meaning you would have to rely on gut instinct or failing that, wait for the radar to work again.
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:13
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> I like making mini-bosses so when you kill them keys appear.

I never thought about doing that and it sounds cool. Before I have a go at doing that tonight, can you give me a few hints!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.