GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone going to see the WWF in Glasgow or Birmingham?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 21:45
Regular
Hey, is anyone gonna try and get tickets for the WWF's appearance in Glasgow and Birmingham?
What superstars d'ya think will be there?
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, I will do one.

I never did one about when I went to the WWA event, because I didn't have the time.

I'm going back to WWA at the end of May as well so I'll do a report on that this time.
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:46
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Starlights Ego, thanks for that. I just naturally assumed they'd already gone on sale and sold out, lol. Guess I shouldn't just jump to conclusions, hehe.

Still only 4 tickets per person, don't think I could do that, to many friends would love to go, and I couldn't just pick a couple.

Afrojoe, if you do manage to go, could you stick a report up of the event??
Mon 18/03/02 at 16:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm going to the Glasgow event.

I live about half a mile from the arena, which pleases me, and annoys other people, and I am going to try and get tickets for the event.

Hopefully I will, but if I don't then that'll be damn annoying!

I can hope...
Sun 17/03/02 at 23:59
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
cjh

Tickets havn't even gone on sale for the Birmingham and Glasgow events.

My plan was to attend the Biringham event, not too sure if I will know, dosn't look like it.

Plus I want to be at a ppv where I will be on TV for all too see ;0)
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:34
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
WWF Insurrextion is on the Saturday.

I not going to any of the 3 events though, as I didn't even know about the extra 2 before it was two late. I really don't like the way WWF do these kinda things, selling tickets to any even on a saturday morning ... I wish they'd be more practical and open the ticket lines at 5pm Sunday or something better.

But from what I've seen of the UK PPV's they aren't as good as the US. Still, it would be cool to go and watch at least one.

I'm from the south west so Glasgow would be out (does anyone else notice that they reffer to 'Glasgow' as 'Glasgal' on RAW & SmackDown??). Birmingham would be better, but doubt there are any tickets left anyway.
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:21
One of them is on the same night as Smackdown isn't it? Which means... HAPPY SPLITDAY! You'll see the likes of Austin, Rocky, nWo, Trple-H, SMH-H, Taker and Angle.
Sun 17/03/02 at 21:45
Hey, is anyone gonna try and get tickets for the WWF's appearance in Glasgow and Birmingham?
What superstars d'ya think will be there?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.