GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gta vc banned in uk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:11
Regular
in a split second descion tonight the goverment and the people who do them ratings on games have decided that gta vc is too obscene for the uk
they said"we don't give a stuff what the americans think they can put up there ****"
they said that being able to drive a golf cart in miami is out of order as it is not a legally licesed vechile and could give english people bad ideas on how to drive.
they said on lighter note that you will all be given a 32% refund and the rest of the dosh goes to help make better and stronger rubberbands by sponcering a cow technology company.
"we don't care about the fact you can stab people to death with a screwdriver we don't like the idea of a golfcart being used erracticly," says t blair with da woofy hair

just imagine
Thu 07/11/02 at 23:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
(Topic 25)

When will SR stop this folly of stupid posts ;-)

FM take note
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:34
I love the way the government swear in a public speech :P
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Touched!"
and the joker of the year award goes to..Kluczynski Federal, well done!
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:24
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
hahaha made us all come in and have look, thats funny, nice post :-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
"¬_¬"
Lollage at you
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:19
Regular
"  "
Tart
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:16
Regular
Yer...
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:11
"i gotshot in chicag"
in a split second descion tonight the goverment and the people who do them ratings on games have decided that gta vc is too obscene for the uk
they said"we don't give a stuff what the americans think they can put up there ****"
they said that being able to drive a golf cart in miami is out of order as it is not a legally licesed vechile and could give english people bad ideas on how to drive.
they said on lighter note that you will all be given a 32% refund and the rest of the dosh goes to help make better and stronger rubberbands by sponcering a cow technology company.
"we don't care about the fact you can stab people to death with a screwdriver we don't like the idea of a golfcart being used erracticly," says t blair with da woofy hair

just imagine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.