GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Championship"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
i was watching Game Network the other day (yes i am the only viewer :D )
any ways this game caught my eye and it looks amazing, bascially it is Unreal Tournament but they have changed the last bit because this will be in a whole load of enviroments which is really cool.
only draw back is that it wont come out until the Broadband adapter is out.

Unreal Championship will feature a minimum of 24 playable characters and at least 48 levels drawn from six unique environments. Some of the more popular character types, such as the Skaarj, will make the cut from Unreal Tournament, but the game will also feature many new additions, such as Prism - a green-haired Nubian warrior princess and THX-1138 - a totally jacked up brawler with a thick exoskeleton.

so any one got any more views?

KR
Tue 26/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
"BOSE"
one time i couldn't wait for this star wars game to come out for the PC. one day it slipped my mind. i forgot all about it. then months had gone by. then a few days before it came out it popped into my head. forget about it and it'll come out sooner. like watching a clock
Sun 24/03/02 at 23:49
Regular
because it looks good?
Sun 24/03/02 at 13:48
Regular
"BOSE"
ok i've seen some screen shots from this game but. it looks good so i'll proberly buy it. i couldn't be bothered to read up about it. the game comes out in the UK in 6 months so why are you all getting hyped about it? :S
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Kid Rock wrote:
> i gotta get this game the day i get an XBOX

Doubt it will be out by the time you get your Xbox. Its an online game and should be out in the summer in America as thats when there Xboxes will go online. I would think that Unreal Championship will be a launch title for when the online gaming comes to Europe.
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
i gotta get this game the day i get an XBOX
Mon 18/03/02 at 22:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm really looking forward to this game. :-) Been keeping an eye on any news about it since it was announced.

The 32 players online part really put some nice thoughts into my head. ;-)) We'll have to form a team to meet up online sometime.

Be nice is other characters / skins can be downloaded too.
:-)
Mon 18/03/02 at 13:24
Certainly a must have game!
Mon 18/03/02 at 09:37
Regular
This game looks like it will rock!

I'll definately be getting it. Hopefully you can have bots in multiplayer for those of us that don't have broadband yet.
Sun 17/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
i was watching Game Network the other day (yes i am the only viewer :D )
any ways this game caught my eye and it looks amazing, bascially it is Unreal Tournament but they have changed the last bit because this will be in a whole load of enviroments which is really cool.
only draw back is that it wont come out until the Broadband adapter is out.

Unreal Championship will feature a minimum of 24 playable characters and at least 48 levels drawn from six unique environments. Some of the more popular character types, such as the Skaarj, will make the cut from Unreal Tournament, but the game will also feature many new additions, such as Prism - a green-haired Nubian warrior princess and THX-1138 - a totally jacked up brawler with a thick exoskeleton.

so any one got any more views?

KR

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.