GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop with the Vice City!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
We all have opinions but there are 15 Vice City threads in the first 40 of this forum. 15!!! It's not exactly the second coming of Jesus - If you want to post your views don't just start a new thread - most posts are the same and frankly quite boring. Great, it's out in the shops a day early. Brilliant, you can kill your nan and uncle. Great, it's great.

But if we've all got it, why not just discuss in one thread than spread it around the forum?

Come on!
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Max Power"
i have had it since the 2nd
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:51
"cheerios"
i got vice city TOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Max Power"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> ½pint wrote:
> It's not exactly the second coming of Jesus
>
>
> Isn't it?!?
arghhhhhh its a non beliver it could be if jesus came with it
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:22
"Uzi Lover"
½pint wrote:
It's not exactly the second coming of Jesus

Isn't it?!?
Thu 07/11/02 at 21:20
Regular
mine is the first and has the most replys :p
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Max Power"
wahoooooooooooooooooooo i finaaly logged into sr wahoooooooooo gta vc is the 2nd comeing of jesus
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:44
Regular
"  "
Mines about Mice.
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:41
Regular
"¬_¬"
We all have opinions but there are 15 Vice City threads in the first 40 of this forum. 15!!! It's not exactly the second coming of Jesus - If you want to post your views don't just start a new thread - most posts are the same and frankly quite boring. Great, it's out in the shops a day early. Brilliant, you can kill your nan and uncle. Great, it's great.

But if we've all got it, why not just discuss in one thread than spread it around the forum?

Come on!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.