GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"As no one has actually said properly, ANSWER ME THIS QUESTION ABOUT VICE CITY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
No one has actually said where Vice City was released. Was it released all over the country? In WHsmiths and HMV and every main store? I bet it cost £44.99. HA the losers! ! ! I'd rather wait the extra 2 days and pay less I'm not that much of a geek to cancell my GTA order just so I can get it in the shop for like 8 pounds more. HA what losers..... Oh god how I envy them.

But like I said, I'd rather wait and save money, I'm not that desparate. And anyone that goes round saying ' I got Vice city 2 days early and you didn't, na nanana na, na nanananananananana , na nananaaaa. U know the song?
Fri 08/11/02 at 13:25
"cheerios"
i got mine at game for 39.99 yesterday, just a few quid more than sr
Fri 08/11/02 at 13:23
I will be in a bad mood if my vice city copy aint at home when I finish college.
Fri 08/11/02 at 12:12
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Ahh well, I was in an annoyed mood last night, no harm done.
Thu 07/11/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh do be quiet please.....your boring me :-)
Thu 07/11/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Id go with Tom's solution..
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:41
I do know the song and yes I would rather save money as that can go towards other games down the line.
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:41
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Shut the hell up!
Thu 07/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
No one has actually said where Vice City was released. Was it released all over the country? In WHsmiths and HMV and every main store? I bet it cost £44.99. HA the losers! ! ! I'd rather wait the extra 2 days and pay less I'm not that much of a geek to cancell my GTA order just so I can get it in the shop for like 8 pounds more. HA what losers..... Oh god how I envy them.

But like I said, I'd rather wait and save money, I'm not that desparate. And anyone that goes round saying ' I got Vice city 2 days early and you didn't, na nanana na, na nanananananananana , na nananaaaa. U know the song?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.