GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All you ppl with Vice City: I HATE YOU!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 08/11/02 at 16:21
Regular
Yes that's right. I hate you!

Special Reserve for the first time ever failed to get me a copy of a game on it's release date :(

I'm very sad now. As I rarely get packages on Saturday which means I'm looking at getting it Monday. It's a joke! My mate down the road got his Vice City today and he only ordered it last week.

I'm going to go in a corner now and cry. I want it!
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:08
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Heh I've been up since 8am playing Vice City and Pro Evo 2.

I don't hate you guys anymore.
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
My copy will probably come today, but since I live in a fairly rural area, the post doesn't come until about 1 o'clock :@. Oh well. :(
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Rakuga, I was in the same boat mate.

Ordered mine from SR, took a day off of work yesterday for this, didn't arrive :-(

Postman has just been a knockin on the door with two packages, YIPPEE!

One for me and one for my mate.....at long last, now all I've got to do is get changed, deliver it and start playing....not for long though as I've got football this afternoon and then going out for a meal tonight :-)

Later guys and gals....me going to play :D
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:05
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Same here, thanks a lot SR. I guess Rakuga got his too.
Sat 09/11/02 at 09:07
Regular
"Back For Good"
I didn't expect mine till monday but it came this morning. I nearly fell down the stairs under the excitement :-D
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:26
Regular
"Bobba you"
Hehe.

Got mine from Comet :-)

It's great I can't keep away. I'm on the helicopter mission with the bombs

:-D
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:20
Regular
Tóm wrote:
> Hmm, the other times I've ordered from Gameplay it came on the
> thursday too. But it didn't even turn up today, I asked when they sent
> them out, they said "yesterday". I WANT MY GAME! :(

Really? Blame the post then man.

Got mine from Gameplay within 15 hours of ordering it. Pretty decent considering it comes all the way from Leeds. ( i Iz in Hertfordshire)
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Got mine today, hur hur
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
"  "
I ordered from Gameplay for the fun of it and got it today with a free Getaway London A-Z. :)
Fri 08/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
"accidental superher"
i just went out to game and got it (got a student discount) at like 10 am just before my lectures

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.