GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid 2 Problem"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 15:08
Regular
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the part of Metal Gear solid where you have to guild Emma across the Oil Tunnel without here getting killed. When she's is walking along the third pathway, how and what weapon do use to shoot the bombs?

Thanks.
Sun 17/03/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Use the thermo gogles, and I used the PSG1 (snipe riffel) to shoot them out. Do it a while before she reaches them, go for them first, before the enemies.
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:40
Regular
do it on a harder level then
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:34
Regular
"wow"
it was on normal. i didn't know about the dogtag thing though
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
you could also call snake on the codec and he will help out shooting the targets, just equip your thermal goggles and whenever a target is spotted in your sights snake will shoot it.
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:26
Regular
what difficulty did you have it on though.
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:23
Regular
"wow"
is it just me or is mgs2 really short?
i completed it in two days
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:20
Regular
get your thermo goggles on and shoot it with any weapon
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:08
Regular
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck on the part of Metal Gear solid where you have to guild Emma across the Oil Tunnel without here getting killed. When she's is walking along the third pathway, how and what weapon do use to shoot the bombs?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.