GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"any donations welcome"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 14:16
Regular
look, im 14 with a s****y paper round 900 pound in the bank from yrs of savings and one hell of a stingy attitude towards n e thing over 10 pounds. ANY DONATIONS WELCOME . its alrite for all u emplyed ppl ven if ure a bin man (and thats a RUBBISH job) u cud get an xbox. so please have a heart and donate any amount of money (over 5 pound) to this address (send me an e-mail and u can have my address for charity purposes only , im not here for pulling, i am straight, at least i think) thankyou u will feel better for donating.
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:16
Regular
look, im 14 with a s****y paper round 900 pound in the bank from yrs of savings and one hell of a stingy attitude towards n e thing over 10 pounds. ANY DONATIONS WELCOME . its alrite for all u emplyed ppl ven if ure a bin man (and thats a RUBBISH job) u cud get an xbox. so please have a heart and donate any amount of money (over 5 pound) to this address (send me an e-mail and u can have my address for charity purposes only , im not here for pulling, i am straight, at least i think) thankyou u will feel better for donating.
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah right, I think you can put a dent in that £900 savings mate. ;-))

Think of it this way, where does being stingy really get you ? You might end up with a large bank account, but if your too stingy to do anything with it you just end up dying and someone else who will spend it ends up with your cash ! Live a little mate, put a dent in that bank account and enjoy yourself.
Tue 19/03/02 at 12:53
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
savatt1668 wrote:

Think of it this way, where does being stingy really get you ? You
> might end up with a large bank account, but if your too stingy to do anything
> with it you just end up dying and someone else who will spend it ends up with
> your cash ! Live a little mate, put a dent in that bank account and enjoy
> yourself.

EXACTLY!!! Even if this kid really is 14, and really does have £900 in the bank, he hasn't lived long enough to realise that not spending money is bad for you! I was once like that, and saved like hell just so I could have loads of money. But, I soon realised that although I had loads of money, my life was totally empty!! So, I spent half of it straight away on clothes, techy goodies, and anything else I could think of. Thousands went in the space of days, and I was the happiest man alive!! :o)

To this day I hardly save anything. What's the point? OK, I'm earning a decent wage now so I don't need to save up for months to buy stuff like XBox. But, in one way or another, I spend what I earn - stuff the future! I pay into a decent pension so enjoy what you have now, that's what I say! Like savatt says, live a little!

End of life lesson! :o)
Tue 19/03/02 at 18:37
Regular
"BOSE"
i agree with these guys :)

i had a big inherriatence from a family member. it's been seriously dented. but i'm not mad with myself or anything ;)
cause the Xbox's awsome :)

y don't you go into a shop like Currys/Dixons/Special Reserve etc and have a go on an Xbox. you'll become a true believer :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.