GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA:VC The Tank Mission"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
Anyone know how you do that mission to nick the tank yet?
Sat 09/11/02 at 14:51
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I figured it out about an hour l8r ta, i was trying to kill everyone first.
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:13
"Uzi Lover"
Possum's right.

Easiest thing ever.

I thought about running them over then getting in. But I waited and the guy went and got popcorn so I just ran in and drove off. They started shouting etc but did hardly anything. If thats what the army is like when you get full stars then it will be dead simple :-)

It's as if they wanted me to take their tank.
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:11
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I did it last night, It's really easy, just hop in when he gets doughnuts, drive straight forwards and all the army vehicles will drive into you killing all the soldiers which just leaves the cops. Turn around and go to the hide out, it's really simple.
Sat 09/11/02 at 09:02
"cheerios"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> Yea, I can't do that one either. I killed most of the soldiers by
> running them down but then I died. I think you have to grab the tank
> when the soldier gets out of it to get some doughnuts.

yeah grab the tank when they go and get the doughnuts and race back- make sure you know aa fast route
Fri 08/11/02 at 23:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Yea, I can't do that one either. I killed most of the soldiers by running them down but then I died. I think you have to grab the tank when the soldier gets out of it to get some doughnuts.
Fri 08/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Anyone know how you do that mission to nick the tank yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.