GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games from SR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/11/02 at 00:33
Regular
When they arrive how are they packaged??
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The smaller games come in one of them envolpes with bubble wrap inside them Bigger games come in parcelly type things. Genius!

Anyway Bazzman, since when were you thinkin of gettin a GAD? Or are you going to buy a game and post it to yourself realisitcally and fake the joy?
Sat 09/11/02 at 11:58
"possibly impossible"
Mine fit through the letterbox, it was part of the reason I bought my house ;-)

Shame that joypads and other large items don't fit, those I do have to get up to get hold of, and our doorbell is extremely loud, so I usually have to peel myself off the ceiling first before going to open the door.

When will they come? Well, if they are released then SR will send them as soon as they get them in, they're usually really good at this, I got my GTA:Vice City yesterday. Not a bad delivery service considering.
Sat 09/11/02 at 10:13
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Jiffy box, like the guy said. Seems pretty durable, although it doesn't fit through the letterbox so you need to get your lazy self out of bed to answer the door. Usually the disks fall out of the holder in PS2 cases because Sony are tight gets, but yeah.

Why do you want to know?
Sat 09/11/02 at 06:51
Regular
They come in game form ie disk or caartridge, no packaging no box.
Sat 09/11/02 at 01:46
Regular
They come in the Bubble type envolopes.
Sat 09/11/02 at 01:32
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Seriously...

They come in a box. To ensure that the games arrive on release day, the boxes have time delay locks so that you can only get at the game exactly as they are released. Such mechanisms are remotely operated by SR which means that, when a game is delayed, they will push the lock open date back on games they ahve shipped because, as we all know, delayed games are always ready to be shipped...

Sonic
Sat 09/11/02 at 00:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This might sound REALLY out there, but they are actually packaged in a jiffy envelope.

Its black magic i tells ya!
Sat 09/11/02 at 00:41
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
LOL!! No really.. how are they packaged?
Sat 09/11/02 at 00:38
Regular
"relocated"
I'm not kidding.

I have to go: my copy of Timesplitters 2 is stuck to the ceiling.
Sat 09/11/02 at 00:35
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Be serious!! LOL!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.