GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A terrible situation...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 10:38
Regular
The majority of people don't like the X-box and in a way that has influenced my decision, whether I should get one or get a GameCube instead. There have been so many disregarding comments about it that sort of forced me to change my mind, but now when I look at the list of GameCube launch titles only Luigi's Mansion comes to taste.

Then I look at Xbox's launch titles:

DOA3
Halo
PGR
etc...

...and it all becomes clear that Xbox can't be as bad as most people rate it!

Do me a favour, make my mind up!
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:22
Regular
And i like the look of Jet Set Radio Future, it just looks soo cool
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:20
Regular
GameCube does look good but after searching a few internet sites and looking through magazines i found it was the least powerful. My brother likes the XBOX as well so he will buy a few games for it if we get that
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
KR - a games room? thats cool

Anyay...
If you have a PS2 right now I dont think i'd get X-Box its very similar and will probably take most of ur space, i'd get a game cube if I was you, seen one in dixons yesterday and they are tiny and just as powerful!
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:04
"Uzi Lover"
In my view you should get a Xbox.

A month back I wanted a Gamecube so bad but now I don't want one at all, I had that desicsion of choosing the right console.

The libary of games on the PS2 attracted me and so I have a PS2 now.

If you think about it, the Xbox SHOULD be around for a long time yet with its high specs, so how can you go wrong? esspically with GTA 3 etc being ported, excellent.
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:02
Regular
Games room! that is quality I wish I could have one of those
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:01
Regular
Im thinking about getting a XBOX or a gamecube but i cant decide, the good thing is - my mum said that she will pay for most of which ever console i want because then it can go in a *games room* we will be having in our house.
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:56
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Kid Rock wrote:
> saved me time, i was gonna make a topic about the exact same thing.

I love my
> PS2 but i am also going to get either a GameCube or a XBOX.

The only way i
> would get an XBOX is when it comes down to £199.

I hate waiting for price reductions.

They should start with one fair price and stick with it!
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:49
Regular
saved me time, i was gonna make a topic about the exact same thing.

I love my PS2 but i am also going to get either a GameCube or a XBOX.

The only way i would get an XBOX is when it comes down to £199.
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:38
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
The majority of people don't like the X-box and in a way that has influenced my decision, whether I should get one or get a GameCube instead. There have been so many disregarding comments about it that sort of forced me to change my mind, but now when I look at the list of GameCube launch titles only Luigi's Mansion comes to taste.

Then I look at Xbox's launch titles:

DOA3
Halo
PGR
etc...

...and it all becomes clear that Xbox can't be as bad as most people rate it!

Do me a favour, make my mind up!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.