GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rate Gta Vice City Here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sat 09/11/02 at 12:54
Regular
If You think this is good write it down your views
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Diff'rent Strokes for diff'rent folks, as Gary Coleman wouldn't say.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:23
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... personal opinions. Simple as that.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:22
Regular
"Bobba you"
I can't see how you can rate it under 9!

It's exellent, I'm 7% through.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:22
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
˝pint wrote:
> the radio stations are better.

I'd have to dissagree, personally, I think the Radio stations are a bit dissapointing. Lasslo (is that how you spell it) certainly isn't as good as he was on chatterbox.
Sun 10/11/02 at 12:18
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... but did everyone who bought it in Leeds buy it because they had played it and knew it was great, or because of the hype???

I bought it because it was hyped up so much, as the next in the series of the Biggest game of the year, and because it was the game everybody wanted.

Now, I'm not saying it isn't a good game, not at all, butthe hype around it made me believe it was going to be so much better and so much different than before.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its sold out everywhere in Leeds, so it must be fairly good.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Balls"
not living up to the hype.

but still Machetes and motor bikes, are still fun.

8/10
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
cjh, you are very wise.
Sun 10/11/02 at 11:42
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Unfortunatly it is in some way a dissapointment. The hype was so much that I was expecting a lot more than what I got.

All I really see Vice City as is an Extra to GTA3. Now dont get me wrong, I like Vice City, but it's not the best game I've ever played, as its way to similar to the previous one, that whole 'new' factor isn't there.

Sure, it was the most awaited game of all time (or something along those lines) but I don't think it in any 'Best Game' catagories this time around.

Overall, 6/10 maybe 7/10, I like it, I don't love it.
Sun 10/11/02 at 10:17
Regular
"¬_¬"
9/10. The missions are much more diverse than the first game, the radio stations are better (I don't mind listening to any of them, whereas in the first I only listened to Chatterbox) and the new things you can do, such as aim, crouch and dive out of cars make the game a little easier to cope with. I don't get frustrated as often.

While it is very similar to GTA3, I was one who wanted Vice City to be poor. Not because I hate the game, but because I didn't want it to be so popular. I think you lot are all falling for the built up hype, so you're marking it down. Come on! What other game lets you ram a guy off a moped from the behind?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.