GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 20:17
Regular
I've created an MSN community dedicated to our CAW Division. It should prove a good place to store the history of our CAWs and their information. not much their yet, but I've only just started it. Anything that needs to be altered or included let me know. And don't forget to join up. Oh yeah, nearly forgot the link!

http://communities.msn.co.uk/SRWCAWDivision/_whatsnew.msnw
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:34
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> What the hell?

I actually said that!

Hmmm, I'm queer.

I'll go take a
> look now.

Ice blaster actually said it, so dont worry you aint queer
Sun 17/03/02 at 13:53
Regular
"..."
Updated with a whole bunch of profiles...let me know if there is antyhing you want added to or amended in your profiles and i'll get round to sorting it.
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What the hell?

I actually said that!

Hmmm, I'm queer.

I'll go take a look now.
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Do you want me to send you my biographie for Ice Blaster?

---

Are you French?
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"..."
yep...and [email protected]
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Back in black"
I've got some bios for Ice Blaster- do you want them sent to your email account and what is your adress?
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reaver (Ant):

WRESTLER NAME : Reaver (Ant)
DESCRIPTION OF WRESTLER : Weighs about 240lbs, quite tall but very agile. Wears tights-black and red. Can be powerful, but very fast at the same time.
FINISHER : DDT-Driver.
DESCRIPTION OF FINISHER : He hooks them up for a DDT, but then uses his other arm to lift their body up in the air (so they’re upside-down) and then drives them head-first to the floor. A mixture of a DDT and Piledriver.
REGULAR MOVES : Reverse Suplex, Running Powerbomb, 450 Splash (off the top rope, does a flip in midair,) Judo-Flip Suplex and the Enziguri Kick (a tribute to the Grandmaster.)
FACE OR HEEL : Heel (but like Cheese said, not one of those scared heels, quite tough.)
Music: My Sacrifice by Creed
Character: CAW Commissioner but doesn't have total power. Usually quiet unless he's with his tag partner Jetster, where he becomes quite enthusiastic and some might say silly.
Achievements: Former CAW Champion
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:01
Regular
"..."
and for the more creative amongst you, if you'd like to design your logo, send me a picture of what your wrestler looks like or anything really, I'm sure I can accomodate it. get Creating!!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
"..."
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Do you want me to send you my biographie for Ice Blaster?

I've put the one up I have from the CAW lsit, but a few more details would be nice. That applies to all of you :p
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I'll go there when I sign up to MSN. Last time I tied my computer crashed. Maybe tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.