GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell Demo with latest Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
Has anybody played the latest Splinter Cell demo with the official mag?

What do you think of it?

What's you best time on it? Mine's 1:36.5
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:06
I have morrowind ordered :D
Mon 11/11/02 at 18:22
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I thought it was out on the 22nd?

Nope, 29th. I have my copy nicely pre-ordered :)
Mon 11/11/02 at 13:23
Regular
I thought it was out on the 22nd?
Mon 11/11/02 at 11:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
Splinter Cell, yup.
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hell yea, I fully agree.

Pre-ordered the game yesterday, its out on the 29th of November. All my friends who have seen it, like you said were speechless.

Splinter Cell, like i said would give Metal Gear a run for it's money.
Sun 10/11/02 at 17:21
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
In my opinion, Splinter Cell is one of those games that easily lives up to the hype that it was given! The ammount of things you can actually do in Splinter Cell is spectacular. Its also amazingly realistic, where shooting out lights is important, you actually feel exposed if your not in the dark. Its one of those games that absorbs you and never lets you go! Its different from Metal Gear Solid, its more realistic, Splinter Cell is much more stealthy and relies on stealth more than Metal Gear Solid, eg. there are no OTT bosses.

As for the graphics....... AMAZING, definitely the best looking game on XBox (Bar Halo!)

When my 21 year old brother and his mates saw Splinter Cell running, they were literally speachless! The heat sensor, night vision, fibre optic camera, lock pick, crouch (stealth), amazing graphics, superb shadows, gripping tension, the split jump, being able to sneak up and grab people aswell as interrogate some, being able to throw cans to distract the guards....... These are just a few reasons why eveyone I have shown this game to, is amazed with it.

I am still amazed with it, even after playing the demo disk to death. This is one game im DEFINITELY getting come XMas.

THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is only my opinion, but for some reason I LOVE this game, definitely one of my fav XBox games so far. And I cant wait to use the silenced machine gun, aswell as absail down a few buildings.... oohhhh cant wait!
Sun 10/11/02 at 15:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
i just need to know if it's worth sending in a vid of my best time on Splinter Cell, I'm quite mpressed with it
Sun 10/11/02 at 02:52
still aint got it but I will :P
Sat 09/11/02 at 22:07
Regular
No idea on the time limit. But the demo is excellent!
Sat 09/11/02 at 21:50
"slightlyshortertagl"
Has anybody played the latest Splinter Cell demo with the official mag?

What do you think of it?

What's you best time on it? Mine's 1:36.5

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.