GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how do they die on Halo?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 19:52
Regular
one other element i think makes a hell of a big difference is how ppl die on FPS. what is it like on halo, do u see bullet wounds does blood quirt around can u blow body parts off? or r we talking goldeneye on n64 killings? just splodges of red on teh clothing. pleasse inform me
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:52
Regular
one other element i think makes a hell of a big difference is how ppl die on FPS. what is it like on halo, do u see bullet wounds does blood quirt around can u blow body parts off? or r we talking goldeneye on n64 killings? just splodges of red on teh clothing. pleasse inform me
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:59
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
You're sick, you know that!!! LOL!

Depending on what weapon you use, they can fly around a lot, but I don't think body parts fly off (not really took any notice). What you do get though is lots of funny colourd blood splatting around!

I grenaded one of the suckers and he flew up against a wall and slid down, leaving a trail of blood as he slid!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:48
Regular
"BOSE"
i love it when the aliens fly! :D it's so cool :)

yeah it does depend which weapon. when u get 2 the last 4-5 levels u get the alien machine gun thingy. so far i've taken both arms and heads off with it :)

i also love the marine tank! :D it's top notch :)

u meet a different breed of aliens near the end levels. they get up after you drop them! some go down in one peice and come back up. and others go down with only legs and a head and they come back up trying 2 head-but you or something. i don't pay a lot of attention. i'm too busy giving him second helpings! :D it reminds me of the marines that say "get up so i can kill you again!" ;)

another thing. i also like the way they bleed :)
it all adds to the realism. when you run an alien over in the warthong their blood sprays everywhere :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah, nothing like chucking a grenade at a group of Covenant. ;-)

I remember when I threw a plazma grenade and it attached itself to a grunt. I saw him running round in circles between his squad screaming "AH ! GET IT OFF ! GET IT OFF !" closely followed by a scream as it exploded with alien bodies flying everywhere. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.