GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do i report someone?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
theres a guy called AbsaluT Neo and his hints post on Metal Gear Solid is the same as mine just shortened. Now i couldnt put my hints in the ukhints.com section because it contained too many letters. His version is just a cheap copie of mine. My hints are under the "Need help" post. His copy of mine are under the MGS2 hints section. I WANT HIM BANNED.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:14
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
theres a guy called AbsaluT Neo and his hints post on Metal Gear Solid is the same as mine just shortened. Now i couldnt put my hints in the ukhints.com section because it contained too many letters. His version is just a cheap copie of mine. My hints are under the "Need help" post. His copy of mine are under the MGS2 hints section. I WANT HIM BANNED.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:18
Regular
just send SR an email @ the gameaday address
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:19
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
and what would the address be?
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:21
Regular
click on gameaday.com and click the winners page, the address is there and it is used for every thing.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I had these written down ages ago! your not the only one to have fininshed the game you know!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:35
Regular
hmm
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Think what you will.

why would I want to copy someone else's Hints?

I had this game a day before it was released, its not hard to write down how to kill the bosses.

If you look in the MGS 2 section I have 12 hints posted on there.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Now i aint defending anyone or attacking anyone, and i dont really want to get involved, but the thing is Shalashaska, what you wrote about MGS 2 can too be found all over the net too, so for all we know you could have got that from them sites.

Im not saying you did, but with that in mind, SR cant really do all that much as you cant prove anything.

Just a thought.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:53
Regular
good point pro.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:01
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just something that has to be thought about.

And it seems unfair to be throwing accusations around when there is no proof at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.