GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This has nothing to do with gaming, but what football team do people support here?? I was just thinking of something to write and I noticed the word football."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 21:49
Regular
I support Liverpool. I was about 4, I was watching Liverpool on TV and I said "I like that team!" and red is my favourite colour. Pretty childish, but still.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
I support Liverpool. I was about 4, I was watching Liverpool on TV and I said "I like that team!" and red is my favourite colour. Pretty childish, but still.
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:09
Regular
Not much of a football fan, but one time I was reading the football scores thing, and right at the bottom was Barnsley. So I support them. About a week after I started supporting them (I have no idea where they play, who they are, or even if there are any players what so ever, so I can't really say I "support" them...), they bet Man United by quite a few goals. I was very happy.
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Liverpool fan. Have been since I was three and always will be.
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Can't say I love football, but I support Leeds as I come from yorkshire and it seemed to be the best team around, then I moved to a crummy old town and because they have no local talent I stay with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.