GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So over rated!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 17:28
Regular
Jeicho is the most over rated star yet at first he only went against people like benoit and people like that but ever since the rock came back hes been wrestling with people like austin,but if he tryed to wrestle someone like austin when he wrestled benoit and all that hed get slattered it silly the script writers have gone batty.
Sun 17/03/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Where's SR?"
On Smackdown they were calling it the main event, so there :b
Sun 17/03/02 at 12:30
Regular
"..."
Rubbish. Jericho is a better wrestler than Austin. The Rock. Undertaker. Triple H and most of the rest of the roster. Apart from Kurt Angle, who has had so many world class matches lately I've lost count.
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:57
Regular
"Back in black"
Yes I agree, Jericho is dire and boring in the ring. Clean victories is what he lacks. I would so much more rather Austin/HHH/Rock in the main event at WM 18.

Jericho isn't main eventing thsi years WM by the way- becuase he just isn't big enough, even with the undisputed championship!! HA
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:31
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Heh, that post contained one comma and no full stops.

:D

*****************$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$----------------

LOL, greatness AJ. See Ex, you need to puncuate more. Hehe.

Who agrees with my post I made earlier about Benoit?
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, that post contained one comma and no full stops.

:D
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:07
Regular
The Exterminator wrote:
> Jeicho is the most over rated star yet at first he only went against people like
> benoit and people like that.

And what's wrong with Beniot?? He's a classy technical wrestler, and before injury, was up there with the big boys, claiming IC gold. And when you say people like that, do you meen Big Show, Rikishi, Angle, Austin and 'Taker. He fueded with most if not all the stars I have mentioned!
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Where's SR?"
He's not over rated. He's wrestled successfully in ECW, WCW and now WWF and has shown great skill. Maybe if he was a face his talent would be easier to appreciate but it's still there and he's a great wrestler despite is relatively small size compared to other main-eventers.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:24
In wat way 'Overated' do you mean. In ability from the fans or from the storywriters POV? If you mean ability I must beg to differ he is a good wrestler and has some good moves and VARIETY that sadly Rock and Austin lack. To be truthful the midcarders hold the WWF together.
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:28
"©opy Right™"
Jeicho is the most over rated star yet at first he only went against people like benoit and people like that but ever since the rock came back hes been wrestling with people like austin,but if he tryed to wrestle someone like austin when he wrestled benoit and all that hed get slattered it silly the script writers have gone batty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.