GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOBODY MAKE ELECTION POSTS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
I see El Blokey has tried to pull a me (I started 'em off last election) by making a post where he wants you to vote for him. I figured if this title was in all capitals, people might take notice.

Just, don't start making campaign posts just yet, hey. At least wait until closer to the election, because it clogs the (already crap-clogged) forum with crap.
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:32
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
"makes 16 more election posts"
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:19
Regular
"A square watermelon"
Hoorah! Mindfield!
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:19
"Uzi Lover"
This place goes mental when election time comes around.

When is it? The other one wasn't that long ago...
Sun 10/11/02 at 22:15
Regular
I'm really trying not to care this time. Again. Haven't been here enough anyway. Lost twice, heh :) Can't win GAD anymore either. I'll concentrate on the FoG story and Mindfield instead. Good idea. Yeah.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
BOOMCHA BOOMCHA!...

Oh what was this post about? Now I remember... Yes, I do hate my long distance call price!

This post was written and typed up by Knick Knack
( Formerly known as Corporal Reddles, Don Reddles and Hitman Mario. No jokes about this little tag I put after my posts)
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its only 12 days to the next election?

Bloody hell, that was a quick 3 months.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:24
Regular
i'll vote for whoevr gives me the next GAD they win, the more they offer,the better chance of me voting for them.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:19
Regular
Oh begger, not more notable elections.

No one deserves it this time round so I reckon we should give it a miss. Not a single regular really sticks out in my mind as being a really good poster or funny enough to deserve a urine name.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sibs wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> A little closer?
>
> It's only 12 days.
>
>
> These notable elections are getting like Christmas! Every time one
> comes around people start advertising earlier and earlier...

--

Last time people were doing it about 3 weeks before though.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
AfroJoe wrote:
> A little closer?
>
> It's only 12 days.

These notable elections are getting like Christmas! Every time one comes around people start advertising earlier and earlier...

Maybe I'll go hibernate for a couple of weeks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.