GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Swap Shop"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 15:30
Regular
If anyone wants to swap/sell or buy Games off others this is the place to be!

Advertise and leave details for people to contact you.
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> If you want to exchange or sell your games you may aswell go to a stand alone
> games exchange shop. My one i go to gives me £20 part exchange or about
> 17 cash - which is not bad and it saves the hassle of postage etc.

Good point, but it depends where your from, many places dont give good deals like that
Sun 17/03/02 at 13:51
If you want to exchange or sell your games you may aswell go to a stand alone games exchange shop. My one i go to gives me £20 part exchange or about 17 cash - which is not bad and it saves the hassle of postage etc.
Sun 17/03/02 at 13:37
Regular
PRO EVO would you really give FIFA 2001 away or were you joking as i would have it.
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh I know, but I honestly got it done for back up reasons.

I was even considering getting my PS 2 done, in the fear of disk scratching, but decided against it.

Thanks for the info, I didn't realise that was the case.

Ignore the PSX Sale mate, its off the List for now.

Neo.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Bah"
i se your point but only 1/100 people gets their PS chipped for the actaul purpose of imports .By the way its actually illegal to sell the console and the "backup" versins unless you also proveide the origioanl copies of each game as part of the sale - so you ARE charging £70 for just the console unless you inlcude the origionals as you shouldnt seperate origioansl and backups unless the bacups are disposed of.
Just to clear that up
Steve
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Not everyone gets their playstations chipped because of Piracy you know!

I know why games are at these prices these days, piracy does not pay, you will have seen a post I put on here a week ago in regards to my strong views against piracy.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Theres no such thing as a "backup" unluss you own
> and still have the original. Your just trying to shift pirate goods and ripping
> people off - a PS costs £20 and balnk Cd-rs are £1 each so thats
> £30-£40 tops.
Be banned

I do have the originals, but im not selling them as I can use them on my PS 2!
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Bah"
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> Also..

Playstation 1 for Sale..

Fully boxed, 2 Controllers, 1 Memory Card,
> Chipped to play Backups and also includes 10 Back up Games (Some of latest
> titles - C12, GT 2, ISS Evolution 2 and many more)
£70

Theres no such thing as a "backup" unluss you own and still have the original. Your just trying to shift pirate goods and ripping people off - a PS costs £20 and balnk Cd-rs are £1 each so thats £30-£40 tops.
Be banned
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
"Bah"
DMC is £25 btw including first class delivery - 100% gaurantee you i will send it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.