GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone ever.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 15:11
Regular
..buy the hoe from the smackdown mall in WWF No Mercy?

You know the one that cost a ridiculous amount of cash, a bit late on the ball here I know but I never did, I tried to get money up by competing in the survivor mode and only ended up getting to about 96th I think it was and didn't fancy ploughing through that agian so never did get enough cash.

What did you get for eleminating all 100 opponents by the way?

So did anyone purchase the hoe for your pleasure, err I mean leisure? Why was she so expensive? What so special about her?

Cheers

(What a waste of a topic)

Starlight
Sun 17/03/02 at 10:36
Regular
i didnt buy the ho, shame on you who did though :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I agree with IB.

I complete waste of dough.

Winning Survival Mode gave me a pleased feeling though.
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Where's SR?"
What else are you gonna spend it on, I've bought all the moves almost all the weapons and all the cool costume.
Sat 16/03/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Back in black"
I won the survival.

The ho has 4 different outfits, poor moves and wastes $500,000!!!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Where's SR?"
It's hard to actually find decent cheats or CAWS for No Mercy because of all the made up cheats and repeated cheats are plain pointless cheats.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:15
Regular
Dead Wonder wrote:
> I got bored after 30 people in Survival. I have never bought her, nor do I
> intend to. Does anyone know any decent CAW's in WWF No Mercy for N64??

I posted some on UKCheats.com
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> I got bored after 30 people in Survival. I have never bought her, nor do I
> intend to. Does anyone know any decent CAW's in WWF No Mercy for N64??

--------------------------
Go to www.nomercy.2ya.com for about a hundred CAWs. It's updated every couple of days.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Survival is great but I haven't had the game long enough to save up to buy Ho. Her finishers are actually good: front-powerbomb pin with slide (S) and back-cobra clutch suplex(S). So she could actually be quite good. I think all it is, is an incentive to keep playing No Mercy forever.
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:22
Regular
I got bored after 30 people in Survival. I have never bought her, nor do I intend to. Does anyone know any decent CAW's in WWF No Mercy for N64??
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
..buy the hoe from the smackdown mall in WWF No Mercy?

You know the one that cost a ridiculous amount of cash, a bit late on the ball here I know but I never did, I tried to get money up by competing in the survivor mode and only ended up getting to about 96th I think it was and didn't fancy ploughing through that agian so never did get enough cash.

What did you get for eleminating all 100 opponents by the way?

So did anyone purchase the hoe for your pleasure, err I mean leisure? Why was she so expensive? What so special about her?

Cheers

(What a waste of a topic)

Starlight

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.