GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have Started my GTA story."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 14:11
Regular
Rite, i'm gonna write a GTA STORY, it will include peoples names from these forums, if u want to be in it just say,
but i will probably just put people in even if they don't say.
Heres my start, where it says name it means someone of off these forums.

--------------------

The sun was shining down onto Liberty City as the life of innocents went on without a change.

A red Cheetah drove down the galahan bridge and through the lo lights of China Town, skidding around a corner, fast and loud, turned by Luigi’s Place.

A dark new figure stepped out, and with a curios look on his unknown face and a loaded Uzi in his hand he scanned the sex bars poster and chuckled. An ugly woman (Name) bumped into him and angrily yelled “Move it, slow mover!” in a typical Liberty accent. The dark figure looked at her flashed his knife with strong grip and a fierce look on his face, she ran along the littered street and turned at the paint and spray yelling, “These shoes are new!”

The dark figure looked down at his feat to pick up a discarded newspaper,
He read the front page, ‘Zombie Elvis Found’ was the headline and the dark figure realised in his hidden mysterious mind that this was no ordinary city.
----------------------

What do u think so far?
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:32
Regular
Heres the story so far chapters 1 and 2.

Chapter 1: Say ‘ello

The sun was shining down onto Liberty City as the life of innocents went on without a change.
A red Cheetah drove through the low lights of China Town, skidding around a corner, fast and loud, turned by Luigi’s Place. A dark new figure stepped out, and with a curios look and a loaded Uzi in his hand he scanned the sex bars poster and chuckled. An ugly woman bumped into him and angrily yelled “Move it, slow mover!” in a typical Liberty accent. The dark figure looked at her flashed his knife with strong grip and a fierce look on his face, she ran along the littered street and turned at the paint and spray yelling, “These shoes are new!”

The dark figure looked down at his feat to pick up a discarded newspaper,
He read the front page, ‘Zombie Elvis Found’ was the headline and the dark figure realised in his hidden mysterious mind that this was no ordinary city.

He heard a bang, it came from around the back of the bar, and the dark figure stepped around the corner and caught sight of the incident. There was a smartly dressed man (AbsoluT Neo) struggling with a recently dead, half-dressed hooker (Asher D) and the guy had a black bin bag in his left hand. This brought no emotion to the dark figures face as he became curios of what was happening.

He walked up to the smartly dressed man, the man slowly looked up and started to speak, “What are u looking at!?”, the smartly dressed man continued with great anger, “Help or Die! If this leaks the boss will kill me” as he held a USP to the dark figures head he whispered devilishly, “Say ‘ello to my lil friend”

Chapter 2: GoodWork

The dark figure was calm as if he knew his way around this sort of buissness, he was quick to help, and the two managed to put the wounded corps in to the black bag. “Put it in that bin” the smart man stressed and the dark figure did as he said with great ease and strength.

“Goodwork” said the man who seemed to have a different attitude now that the problem was solved, “I am Dan but you can call me AbsoluT, I work for Luigi, maybe we can have some work for ya”, “but..um..well maybe you’ll have to wait abit, we only just got a new handy man the other day, and he’s sort of doing a good job”.

The dark figure with white skin, short dreads, wearing denim Jeans and a black top, turned his head and started walking away. AbsoluT shouted “ Go and get your self some ammunition, get to know your way around the city and come back here soon”, The dark figure seemed to agree with just his body gestures and walked back to his red cheetah.
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:48
Regular
next bit of your story...

..... i want to have a sword
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:42
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> waiting for the next version
--------------------------

What? next bit of my story?
or next version of the game?
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:39
Regular
waiting for the next version
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:32
Regular
"  "
ver good so far
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
good
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:14
Regular
ok
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
its good can i be in it :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:26
Regular
me :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:35
Regular
Anyone else want to be in it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.