GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past GBA in time for christmas...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
... if you import, like me! :D I ordered from *Name remved from post* earlier today, so i'll get it by christmas. It's released a week before christmas in the states, and i'll get it shortly after. Anyone else going to import, or wait. or not even get it at all???

:D
Mon 11/11/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'll get it once I have a GBA... whenever that'll be!

It's a must-have game for me, for several reasons:

-I never played the original version on the SNES
-I love RPG's
-I love Zelda
-I'm gunna need a few good games to get me playing the GBA regularly

I want to see more on the 4-player link-up think though.
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:06
Regular
I doubt I'll actually get it over import (might download it as ROM though, just kiddin)
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:03
"The Will of D."
I'll get it but not over import, but the only game that I will import (which will be the first ever thing that I imported) is Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age, but that wil probablycome out in January/Febs in the states...
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:30
Not gonna bother. (:)
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:21
Regular
Cool, importing for the GBA is much better, get them before evryone else and there's no difference.
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Not gonna get it.

Because I don't have a GBA.

Sun 10/11/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
... if you import, like me! :D I ordered from *Name remved from post* earlier today, so i'll get it by christmas. It's released a week before christmas in the states, and i'll get it shortly after. Anyone else going to import, or wait. or not even get it at all???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.