GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turn pictures into text art?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/11/02 at 19:53
Regular
I seem to remember a few weeks ago somebody displayed a link to a big picture of Mario, except made out of text. S/he then said that it was created using a special program.

So, if anybody knows of a program which you can use to turn a picture (like, a JPG) into a fancy picture made out of symbols and stuff (like /, -, + etc), pleeease tell me. I need to know!

And thanks to anybody who can
Sun 10/11/02 at 19:53
Regular
"¬_¬"
I seem to remember a few weeks ago somebody displayed a link to a big picture of Mario, except made out of text. S/he then said that it was created using a special program.

So, if anybody knows of a program which you can use to turn a picture (like, a JPG) into a fancy picture made out of symbols and stuff (like /, -, + etc), pleeease tell me. I need to know!

And thanks to anybody who can
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:17
Regular
Ah, I know what you mean. I'll try get the link now.
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im intrigued by this, can you explain it a little further plz?
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:25
Regular
"¬_¬"
I've found a program to do it:

http://www.imagespro.com/programs/1141/
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
www.text-image.com
Sun 10/11/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
i found this out ages ago. very underground, keep it that way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.