GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tigerblade, Dan, Grix Thraves and any other DC fans, have you played Virtua Tennis??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 21:13
Regular
I played it a couple of days ago and it's great!! The graphics are excellent and the speed and smoothness of it is unbelievable!!!! Alot better than the stuttery, slow tennis games we get on the PSX and N64. If the Gamecube and PS2 do live up to their names, as well as the X-Box, I can't imagine what games will be like in a couple of years. Also, what should I get, I am certainly getting a PS2 (don't insult me, I made my mind up and I'm getting one), but I can also get a Dreamcast or a Gamecube, but I don't have the money for all 3. DC OR GC DC OR GC DC OR GC WHAT SHOULD I GET??? And don't say don't get the PS2 'cos I am a PSX and PS2 fan and I am getting one!!! Could I have a few lists of games coming out on each console??
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
I played it a couple of days ago and it's great!! The graphics are excellent and the speed and smoothness of it is unbelievable!!!! Alot better than the stuttery, slow tennis games we get on the PSX and N64. If the Gamecube and PS2 do live up to their names, as well as the X-Box, I can't imagine what games will be like in a couple of years. Also, what should I get, I am certainly getting a PS2 (don't insult me, I made my mind up and I'm getting one), but I can also get a Dreamcast or a Gamecube, but I don't have the money for all 3. DC OR GC DC OR GC DC OR GC WHAT SHOULD I GET??? And don't say don't get the PS2 'cos I am a PSX and PS2 fan and I am getting one!!! Could I have a few lists of games coming out on each console??
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Wed 04/10/00 at 21:23
Regular
(DON'T DO IT!!!!)
Only joking. :)
Anyway, here is my list of expected games on the Gamecube.

Some kinda Mario game, possibly a cooperative game with Luigi.
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 (This looks absoulutely amazing...)
Metriod. (Oh Yeah!)
Mario Kart. (There will be a racing game, without a doubt)
Zelda. (Amazing again...)
Rebirth. (Something about being a tree, looks great, but very odd...)
Waverace.
Some Rare game, possibly After Dark, or another Banjo game. Hopefully After Dark... (Perfect Darks apparent sequel name.)

Someone else will have to tell you games for the Dreamcast, but the one I'm most interested in is Shenmue. It seems to be amazing, the graphics look so good, and its a RPG trilogy, which is always good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.