GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what 2 get? :S"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 01:56
Regular
i was playing Halo last nite and i got 2 the level where u get 2 use the tank :) which is awsome by the way ;)

and blowing all the aliens made me think of Blood Wake. u know. has ne1 in here got that? cause if it's cool i was gonna buy it in like 8 or 9 hrs lol. how does it play? describe it?
Sat 16/03/02 at 01:56
Regular
"BOSE"
i was playing Halo last nite and i got 2 the level where u get 2 use the tank :) which is awsome by the way ;)

and blowing all the aliens made me think of Blood Wake. u know. has ne1 in here got that? cause if it's cool i was gonna buy it in like 8 or 9 hrs lol. how does it play? describe it?
Sat 16/03/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Bloodwake is quite a fun game no matter what the press say. It's just fun to bounce around the water (which looks amazing) and blow everything in sight to smithereens.

Oh yeah and if you want to be respected here please don't use Txt tlk it looks really bad, thank you.
Sat 16/03/02 at 16:12
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Don't get Bloodwake - it's well boring. It's fun for a while and then becomes soooo repetitive. I borrowed it off a mate and quickly gave him it back. Definitely a rental first if you can.

If you have gone and bought it, you will probably end up taking it back.
Sat 16/03/02 at 18:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its basically an arcade style game to give you a quick fix more than a game with lots of depth (no pun intended).

Theres plenty of boats to earn though and if your happy with Halo being the game to keep you busy, then Blood Wake will probably keep you happy. Afterall, sometimes you want a game like that or DOA3 so you can have a quick game rather than sit down for hours. ;-)
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:16
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
True. Sometimes you want a game that you can just pick up, play without too much thought, and then turn off. HALO isn't that game!! But, Bloodwake could be I guess. Rallisport Challenge is another game that you can have a quick fix on too.
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:37
Regular
"BOSE"
should i get:

Wreckless?
Blood Wake?
or Max Payne?

what are the sounds like in Blood Wake by the way? machine guns, explosions etc

and Max Payne. i know it aint a first person shooter. what's it like?

you're really against TXT talk aren't you? you're like religously against it
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:24
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I have 2 of those titles - Wreckless and Max Payne. I played the demo to Blood Wake a few times on the pods. In my opinion, I think you should take a look at Wreckless.

Is Halo the only game you have ? If so I'd look into deciding between Wreckless or Blood Wake so you have a game you can just play quickly and put down again.
Sun 17/03/02 at 01:39
Regular
"BOSE"
i already have:

DOA3
Halo
PGR

what's Max Payne like? and Wreckless?
Sun 17/03/02 at 01:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Max Payne is good. Its not gonna be on my all time favourites list but its still a good game. :-)

Wreckless is a great game and offers something different with you having to race around, trashing Yakuza cars and stuff. Its an arcade style game, a really good one. :-)
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Daveus wrote:
> i already have:

DOA3
Halo
PGR

what's Max Payne like? and Wreckless?

Amped is quite good. Its different to SSX Tricky and other snowboarding games.

Max Payne is a good game. I've got it on the PC, not a must have game in my view, but a decent enough game.

Wreckless looks good, but havent played it. With only 20 missions it may get old quite quick.

What about Jet Set Radio? If you liked the orginal you should like this. Or maybe Ralli Sport? Its a racing game based on rallying and hill climbs, different enough from PGR to be in your collection.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.