GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That Emotion Engine Tasted Good."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/03/02 at 01:05
Regular
Have u seen the new advert for ps2?
it has these chefs running through what u can eat in their restaurant and then one of them has a 5 course meal consisting of the dualshock contoller, memory card, multi tap, ps2 and the stand with a cup of coffe. He eats it all.

It says along the bottom that ps2 products are not edible and then it says that the Hardrive and Modem will be availiable in season. Does this mean that we might get them sooner than we think?

And is this the best way to Stryke at Microsofts cool and bright advertising scheme?

And how weirder can Adverts get?
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:59
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I first though it was some LearningDirect thing advertsing french speaking courses, so I didnt even bother watching it.Then I heard the familiar PS2 end-of-the-advert-noise and I havnt seen the advert since :(
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:44
Its funny and I like it strange which has been sony's stragedgy all along sorry for the bad spelling
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
M16 wrote:
Oh well, as long as no-one tries eating
> their PS2, I’m sure it can’t cause too much harm

Well, people complain that games effect gamers badly, what about if these adverts cause people to copy them!

Sony will be in deep trouble!!! :D
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Pro Evo wrote:

>I saw it on Sky in between the Borough VS Liverpool game this morning.

Me too!

At first, I thought it was an anti-PS2 advert, and instead maybe being advertising the X-Box… I mean how can this be good advertising?! Eating a damn console!

Oh well, as long as no-one tries eating their PS2, I’m sure it can’t cause too much harm
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Legendary Link wrote:
> I think it was on during Jacka*s or frasier on
> c4.

I saw it on Sky in between the Borough VS Liverpool game this morning.

I was watching that briefly, but im @ uni right now
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:05
Regular
I don't have sky, weep.
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:02
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> I think it was on during Jacka*s or frasier on c4.

I saw it on Sky in between the Borough VS Liverpool game this morning.
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:00
Regular
I think it was on during Jacka*s or frasier on c4.
Sat 16/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
dammit, when I watch tele these adverts never come on...
Sat 16/03/02 at 14:46
Regular
When i first saw this advert i thought it was an X-box advert taking the p*** out of the PS2, i mean eating a PS2 is not the best way to show off the power of the console is it. :D

True, the adverts are getting wierd but there have been some good ones too, like the adverts that are showed on the Champions league shows on ITV, and the GTA 3 and Wipeout Fusion.

Suppose they know best though, and the games and console are selling so they must be working.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.