GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Xbox games?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 23:25
Regular
Whats your favourite Xbox game at the moment and why.

At the moment I would say PGR. Its so addictive, and a brilliant sequel to MSR on the DC. I really like MSR on the DC and love this aswell.

Halo is very good aswell, but I havent got into it much, and dont really want to complete it too quick(already on the start of level 5 after about 3 and a half hours)

Playing Halo link up with a mate all day tommorow :)
Fri 15/03/02 at 23:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Whats your favourite Xbox game at the moment and why.

At the moment I would say PGR. Its so addictive, and a brilliant sequel to MSR on the DC. I really like MSR on the DC and love this aswell.

Halo is very good aswell, but I havent got into it much, and dont really want to complete it too quick(already on the start of level 5 after about 3 and a half hours)

Playing Halo link up with a mate all day tommorow :)
Sat 16/03/02 at 01:42
Regular
"BOSE"
i bought DOA3 Halo and PGR on launch. my fave has 2 b Halo :) it's f##king amazing :) everything about it's 100%

apart from i'm stuck at the mo :|
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Out of the games I bought at launch, Halo and DOA3 have been played the most. :-)

I love all the games I picked up though, its just trying to put time into them all. I made some progress on Wreckless and PGR last night and I tried Amped today and got a few things up. :-)

I picked up Max Payne yesterday so I'm gonna try that later too. :-)
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:02
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
HALO, without question. Everything about that game screams quality. Rallisport Challenge is getting played a lot too.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:32
Im really hooked on rallysport challenge at the moment, its fast and the graphics are amazing. I was up until 4am saturday playing halo and that is a real treat aswell. DOA3 is a quality looking game, looks like a top arcade title. i must admit that all the launch games do look and play excellent..Why cant games be £1.99 like they were in the 80's that way i could be playing them all instead of being skint.......XBOX is the king of the consoles....Long live the king
Mon 18/03/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I picked up Halo, Rallisport and Max Payne.

I've played Halo and Rallisport the most. Rallisport is great, I wasn't expecting it to look and play so good. Halo is getting played alot on co-op. I'm only on Lvl 3 in 1 player.

Max payne is great too, its just the others are so good I can't find the time to play it.
Mon 18/03/02 at 12:25
It was PGR, until it kept crashing on me! Still can't open up the 3rd challange in Kudos mode, game disk is going back!!!!

So at the moment it's Amped!
Mon 18/03/02 at 22:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Love playing Halo. :-) Been having a co-operative with my cousin. Once we do that we'll probably go through it again on legendary. ;-) Wanna see the other ending that you get for that skill level.

If Bungie do a sequel, I wonder how they'll go about it. Probably call it something with "The sequel to Halo" underneath. For all those that are wondering what I mean, you'll know when you complete the game. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.