GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paul London - Star for Future"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
Definately, i watched this match on Metal, Perry Saturn vs Paul London and i have to say it was the best match of the week including Smackdown and Raw, although i thought the RVD vs Lance Storn was quite good.

Usually you would think, New Wrestler = Crap Finisher but oh no not this time he has the Finishing move that Billy Kidman has as well "The Shooting Star Press" and Paul London performs it just as good as Billy Kidman himself.

So what do you think of Paul London?

My view, Star for Future. Nuff said.
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:16
Thankyou MikeAll I'd forgotten it was with X-Pac!
Sun 17/03/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Where's SR?"
DaGroover wrote:
> Never, The WWF just don't do that anymore because, innevitably, most of the new
> kids a cruiserweights and when was the LHW title last defended, Survivor Series
> wasn't it?

-----------------

The light-heavyweight title is doing nothing with X-Pac injured but Tajiri defended the cruiserweight title on Metal against Crash and he probably defended on Heat because he's not in Wrestlemania.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:48
So, hopefully the split will see a few more of these kids on Smackdown!
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:45
Never, The WWF just don't do that anymore because, innevitably, most of the new kids a cruiserweights and when was the LHW title last defended, Survivor Series wasn't it?
Sat 16/03/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Paul London was good but he needs a bit of work. The moves were ambitious but not quite perfect. With a bit of work he could be the next wrestler to break on to Raw or Smackdown. However when was the last time someone did that, not including Maven?
Sat 16/03/02 at 16:40
I say down with Low'ki! Paul London and Jody Fleisch are the True superstars and maybe that one who wrestled Val Venis on superstars he's useful to, alot better than chuck up chunks!
Sat 16/03/02 at 15:53
Ant wrote:
I agree
> though, Low-Ki or whatever it is has had many appearances on Metal and even
> Heat, hopefully he'll be asked to join the Cruiserweight Division after the
> roster split.

His name is Loki. I like him, he has great wrestling ability, but he called E-Wrestling (like the Forum Wrestling) gay.
Sat 16/03/02 at 10:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Starlight wrote:
> Whos that other guy who performs on Metal? Low Key is it? The one with those
> devilishly sharp kicks and lightning quick speed. Well he should amount to
> something more hopefully, him Vs Tajiri, woah momma!

Did I just say woah
> momma?

Yeah, you did. :D

I agree though, Low-Ki or whatever it is has had many appearances on Metal and even Heat, hopefully he'll be asked to join the Cruiserweight Division after the roster split.
Fri 15/03/02 at 23:48
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Thanks for feeding me

;0)
Fri 15/03/02 at 23:21
Regular
"Back in black"
I think this Andy The killer Brookes is a promosing star!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.