GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation or X - box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
My mate was getting a PS2 and PES2,Timesplitters 2 .e.t.c. But today he changed his mind and now reacons X- boxs or 2 as good so I I want you guys to help me i am going to print off the page when you guys say that the PS2 if way better, also he reacons X- Box has PES2!! Please reply.
Thu 21/11/02 at 14:42
Regular
Yawn...

If you need to ask this question, you really shouldn't be involved in games at all.
Wed 20/11/02 at 10:10
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Oh, and X-box doesn't have PES2, and never will have. Konami are very PS2-centric. Also, X-box will never have Grand Theft Auto. Or Gran Turismo.
Wed 20/11/02 at 10:07
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
If you don't get a PS2, you should get a Gamecube, not an X-box.
Wed 20/11/02 at 09:49
Regular
northed wrote:
> X box and ps2 are basicly the same it just the x box is getting more of a push by bill gates.

Yeh, Bill Gates isn`t pushing the PS2 at all. How biased is that! :D

> If i was u i would wait a bit more because i heard there
> might be a ps3 coming out something

There is... in about 2005, so this generation has all its contenders in the ring already, so you have to choose from what we see now.

> p.s. if any anybody knows where u can email ps2 can u email me.

I don`t know how to e-mail the ps2, though I`m sure you could take a photograph of it and send it as an attachment.
Wed 20/11/02 at 05:12
Hey it's not that easy to answer ur question but i'll try. X box and ps2 are basicly the same it just the x box is getting more of a push by bill gates. Ps2 i think is about the same area as xbox because its got everything xbow has but that only think that p*ss*d me off a bit is that game cube and xbox always copy the ps2 games on to their consoles. If i was u i would wait a bit more because i heard there might be a ps3 coming out something but don't take my word for it try to find out about it. One more thing before u buy any consloe i sugest that u reseach on what they have just to see f it's what u want. I hope i helped you aight cya
p.s. if any anybody knows where u can email ps2 can u email me.
Sat 16/11/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Sazzer wrote:
> My mate was getting a PS2 and PES2,Timesplitters 2 .e.t.c. But today
> he changed his mind and now reacons X- boxs or 2 as good so I I want
> you guys to help me i am going to print off the page when you guys say
> that the PS2 if way better, also he reacons X- Box has PES2!! Please
> reply.

The only answer is to move very far away to japan, and join the Yakuza, then hunt him down and KICK HIS A$S
Sat 16/11/02 at 20:09
"period drama"
PS2 is better because it has better games.
There's the fact, pure and simple.
XB hasn't evolved past Halo yet.

GC is a much better opponent anyway.
Sat 16/11/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Why do you even care what your friend thinks? If he prefers the X-Box, then thats his decision.
Tue 12/11/02 at 23:53
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Of course the PS2 is better than the X-box(all it has is good graphics).
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Just out of interest, what kind of response were you expecting from a Sony forum?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.