GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best PS2 Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 19:35
Regular
I'm getting a PS2 for Christmas... needless to say I know little about the games and errr stuff.

I'm getting GTA3 and Medal of Honour with it

I just won a GAD so I'll get another game as well.

So what are the best games to get, for everlasting playing time?

My brother wants Pro Evolution Soccer 2 but football games get boring.

Was thinking Hitman 2 or something.

P.S
I don't want Vice City (yet)
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Devil May Cry is a good game, but I never went back to it once I finished it. Wait for the sequel I say.
Wed 13/11/02 at 10:44
"griever"
I think devil may cry because of its replayibility the difficulty levels are so hard as well as great controls, bosses and moves
Wed 13/11/02 at 09:49
Regular
He has a point! Sometimes, going back to a game after a break makes no difference, but with GT3 it seems like a totally fresh experience when you return.
Tue 12/11/02 at 23:48
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Get Gran Turismo 3.
It is the best game ever on the PS2.
It's got great graphics and lots of different tracks.
It will last for ages as there are so many cars and trophies to win which will take ages. It may get boring after a while but after you get bored of your other games it will seem like its a new game when you play it again.
Tue 12/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
I can't beleive no one's said Britneys Dance Beat....have you people got no taste at all?
Tue 12/11/02 at 11:13
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> Fantavision

Actually, a couple of years back, that was a top title. It was one of those weirdly addictive little games that seemed to benefit from a little originality. It didn`t quite have what it took to be a "great" game, but it was close at the time.
Tue 12/11/02 at 10:01
"...Unicef pennies.."
If you like your racing games, Gran turismo is definately worth a look.

Cheap at half the price too.
Tue 12/11/02 at 09:00
Regular
"  "
WRC II Extreme :D
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Games such as Devil may cry and jak and daxter are great all round games, can't go wrong with them!
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:28
"Uzi Lover"
I didn't like GTA 3 much.

But I love Vice City.

If you can get VC instead of GTA 3, but it's probably part of a deal etc right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.