GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours hit the gaming industry."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
With the soap hanging over the edge of the table the producers decided that there is only one way to go ... computer games! Having singed a deal with a very well known games developer (although the have not been identified) the Australian soap looks set to stun the public with these great titles:
---------------------------------------------------
The quest for Susan's memories.

The game is of a Role Playing genre and is set on Ramsey Street with side quests allowing you to travel up to Uncle Tom's and other country locations. The are 300 bags of medicine you must find to allow your memory to return to normal, every time you collect 10 bags an amazing FMV is shown, it could be romantic with Karl or it could be one of your Childhood memories, play the game to find out! There are side quests which you can complete too these are unlocked by speaking to the residents and helping them out. One of the side quests is to find Bob who has been missing for a week. With graphics and lots of space to move this game is sure to impress you like the amazing soap has done!!!!

----------------------------------------------------
The Scully Scruff.

You play as Felicity (that's all you want to know right lads?:) as your job is to sleep with every boyfriend Steph has ever had provided that they are not in jail or have been killed. On completion of the first task you will have to face Steph's minions and battle it out with them, use your charm looks and well looks but if this fails then go and find Harold for some violent chin shake lesson. These lessons will help you and will scare you enemies away, beware these lessons cost you money and the fake chin is on rent so you must find items to sell! The end boss is Steph, good luck with this one Harvey will attack you if you do not find a way to show steph you are far better than her!

--------------------------------------------------
Joe Scully Slow Skater.

Like the famous Tony Hawk series you have to pull off mean tricks on your skateboard which was kindly signed by Mr. Hawk. In order to get back into shape you must visit the local half pipe and pay the youths to learn how to board once again. The further you get into the game the slimmer you become and the better tricks you are able to pull off. The is also all the characters of Ramsey Street available in the multiplayer mode but Joe and Harold are the only people who can go through single player mode. If you attempt it with any of the other characters you will get to slim and if you fall off then that's it your body snaps in two! Expect this game to grind onto the shop shelves some time next year.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:47
There deserves to be a game to help Drew avoid that horse!
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:02
Good post Alex, but where was Harolds music competition though? Or Connors spell-a-thon?!?!

Funny post all the same.

(:)
Tue 12/11/02 at 21:38
Regular
Funny post, could of done with another game though.
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Good post, fun to read, and it didnt waffle on. COngrats!
Tue 12/11/02 at 19:25
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
gerrid wrote:
> What about
> Joe Scully in:
> I AM JOE SCULLY
> This basically involves different situations in which to sayeither
> "My name's Joe Scully" or "I'm Joe Scully, mate. Now
> get off my land".
> Class Kerrang, class.

It took a bit of time to write, no need to be so harsh. :(
Mon 11/11/02 at 22:52
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
oh man, that was goin good until I realised you only did 3 games, that aint never gonna win... or is it?
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What about
Joe Scully in:
I AM JOE SCULLY
This basically involves different situations in which to sayeither "My name's Joe Scully" or "I'm Joe Scully, mate. Now get off my land".
Class Kerrang, class.
Mon 11/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
With the soap hanging over the edge of the table the producers decided that there is only one way to go ... computer games! Having singed a deal with a very well known games developer (although the have not been identified) the Australian soap looks set to stun the public with these great titles:
---------------------------------------------------
The quest for Susan's memories.

The game is of a Role Playing genre and is set on Ramsey Street with side quests allowing you to travel up to Uncle Tom's and other country locations. The are 300 bags of medicine you must find to allow your memory to return to normal, every time you collect 10 bags an amazing FMV is shown, it could be romantic with Karl or it could be one of your Childhood memories, play the game to find out! There are side quests which you can complete too these are unlocked by speaking to the residents and helping them out. One of the side quests is to find Bob who has been missing for a week. With graphics and lots of space to move this game is sure to impress you like the amazing soap has done!!!!

----------------------------------------------------
The Scully Scruff.

You play as Felicity (that's all you want to know right lads?:) as your job is to sleep with every boyfriend Steph has ever had provided that they are not in jail or have been killed. On completion of the first task you will have to face Steph's minions and battle it out with them, use your charm looks and well looks but if this fails then go and find Harold for some violent chin shake lesson. These lessons will help you and will scare you enemies away, beware these lessons cost you money and the fake chin is on rent so you must find items to sell! The end boss is Steph, good luck with this one Harvey will attack you if you do not find a way to show steph you are far better than her!

--------------------------------------------------
Joe Scully Slow Skater.

Like the famous Tony Hawk series you have to pull off mean tricks on your skateboard which was kindly signed by Mr. Hawk. In order to get back into shape you must visit the local half pipe and pay the youths to learn how to board once again. The further you get into the game the slimmer you become and the better tricks you are able to pull off. The is also all the characters of Ramsey Street available in the multiplayer mode but Joe and Harold are the only people who can go through single player mode. If you attempt it with any of the other characters you will get to slim and if you fall off then that's it your body snaps in two! Expect this game to grind onto the shop shelves some time next year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.