GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 Rules!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 16:51
Regular
If you think Playstation 2 rules then say so, and why?

Dont ask why I'm making this post. It's just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many people feel like I feel towards the Playstation 2.
Fri 15/11/02 at 17:38
Yea, lol. Maybe this isn't the right place to post this. In the middle of a Playstation Shark pool.
Fri 15/11/02 at 10:23
"Darkness, always"
I see this thread was posted in the ideal place to get a balanced opinion.
Fri 15/11/02 at 08:04
Regular
Preb wrote:
> how big is the ps2 cpu?

I`d guess its a few centimeters long and wide, but I`ve not looked carefully at the insides for a few years now. I have an issue of PSM2 which has a detailed look at the interior, so I might be able to find out soon.
Fri 15/11/02 at 07:37
Regular
"And some more !"
INKman wrote:
> The Playstation is great because it has massive support from
> developers due to it being a well-known Sony product, and because sony
> are more likely to let violent and rude things into the games market,
> more than Nintendo.

yeah i agree
hah
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:43
The Playstation is great because it has massive support from developers due to it being a well-known Sony product, and because sony are more likely to let violent and rude things into the games market, more than Nintendo.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"where's my tag?"
If we're talking about the greatest all-time games machine ever then I would have to say the Playstation gets that award. The Playstation 2 was a bit rushed when it came out and had meny poor-ported games from Japan and America (the dreaded Pal conversions!!), but the quality seems to have levelled out now.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:39
how big is the ps2 cpu?
Thu 14/11/02 at 09:26
Regular
i agree ps2 is the best console ever how can any one disagree
Wed 13/11/02 at 13:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Hence the sarcasm...
Wed 13/11/02 at 13:27
ssxpro wrote:
> Yay! I will now go into this day even happier!

Yeah, but you won't really though will ya ?
I mean like, Um.. that'd be stupid, like this thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.