GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should final fantasy go online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/11/02 at 17:36
Regular
We all know that RPG's are usually the longest games to finish but would be worth over £45 to play them online when you have to buy the game and then pay the bills for the broadband or should they just stay the old fashioned way. Phantasy Star online wasn't that sucessful but you can't really blame it on the game it was probably the consoles fault. What do you think
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:20
Regular
and as with most on-line games you'll probibly ahve to pay a subscription fee every month to continue play. bah!
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
Final Fantasy is slowly dying out - it needs to go online to re-boost its sales and make it as popular as it once was.
Tue 12/11/02 at 22:12
Regular
"Balls"
i herd that the hard drive is going to be around about 100 quid. and the key board (out now is about 20) so its going to cost alot to play the game.
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dundee wrote:
> Crocodile Dundee

Yuck
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:14
How much is the adaptor and hard drive etc altogether would you be willing to buy it plus the monthly bill and buy the game
Tue 12/11/02 at 20:12
Crocodile Dundee
Tue 12/11/02 at 18:35
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Final Fantasy has already gone online with FFX1 in japan, this game was not very successful as you had to buy or rent an adapter, mouse, keyboard, hard drive and still pay a monthly fee.
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Crocodile Dundee?

or

Scotland, Dundee?
Tue 12/11/02 at 17:36
We all know that RPG's are usually the longest games to finish but would be worth over £45 to play them online when you have to buy the game and then pay the bills for the broadband or should they just stay the old fashioned way. Phantasy Star online wasn't that sucessful but you can't really blame it on the game it was probably the consoles fault. What do you think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.