GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PANG!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 12:14
Regular
does anybody remember good old PANG? ( http://www.silversand.net/java/pang/Pang_game_local.html )

im trying to get it, so i can use it on my ps2 but i cant actually find a place that sells it in the UK..

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

any ideas?
Fri 15/03/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Triple_H wrote:
> Thanks Neo. Now I know what all the fuss is about...And is it really that
> addictive?

Yeh its a fun game, I was quite hooked to it at one point - back in the days you know :D
Fri 15/03/02 at 21:10
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Thanks Neo. Now I know what all the fuss is about...And is it really that addictive?
Fri 15/03/02 at 21:07
Regular
I think they have got a simple version of pang on freearcade.
Fri 15/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Triple_H wrote:
> Whats Pang anyway?

Pang is a really old arcade coin op type of game which used to be on Amigas and the old Nes its 1 or 2 player based in a small area (changes as you advance) where you have to pop large bubbles which turn into lots of bubbles and if you pop them they turn into even small bubbles, The bubbles or balls bounce around the room and you have to avoid them. You carry on doing this until you have popped them all - collecting different types of weapons to pop the bubbles on the way - you have a certain time limit and every level you advanced to it gets harder more bubbles, lesser time etc. its an enjoyable and addictive game, but quite old, I very much doubt that it will be out on the PS 2, as its very old.
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:29
Regular
I know Pang, i've got it on an emulator (and on the snes as far as the law's concernd).
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:05
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Whats Pang anyway?
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Is 'it' refering to pong?

Pong?

*Holds his Nose*

Who farted?
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Oh......right...

*slowly backs out of room....closes door....runs!*
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:30
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No - it is Pang !! Incredible !!
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:26
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Is 'it' refering to pong?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.