GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES2 update disk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Wed 13/11/02 at 11:34
Regular
Got the PES2 update disk, its alright, a few nice extras.
It adds all the real names of players and clubs, adds in the rest of the premiership clubs that weren't in there and also changes the clubs flags etc to be what they should.
Gives you unlimeted cash, transfers and unlocks loads of the extra hidden players.

If like me the main game you have this game is for playing with your mates this is a good way to get all the extras without playing through all the competitions etc.
Still the master league is good and this disk helps make it seem better. Commentators still say stuff like "London" for Arsenal.

Made all the changes that I for one couldn't be bothered or find the time to make myself.
Thumbs up for this.
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
SR have it for 9.99 I think

Other sites have similar prices and lets just say a certain on-line DVD site has it a few quid cheaper. I got mine there as I didn't know SR sold it.
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
How much is the update disk and where do you get it from?
Thu 14/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok, english teams in the game are

Man Utd
Liverpool
arsenal
leeds
newcastle
west ham
chelsea
aston villa
spurs
middlesbrough
birmingham city
southamptonman city
sunderland
west brom
blackburn rovers
charlton
fulham
bolton
everton

Seem like they removed a lot of the other crappy teams to add these in.
You can put these all on one card and keep the originals on another (thats what I have got) so you can really pick what teams you want each time you play.
Thu 14/11/02 at 14:40
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Can you give us a list of the english teams that are on this disk update?
Wed 13/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Not totally sure, it mentions something about removing some of the international teams. Haven't checked if it does remove some of the other club teams or international teams.

Will try to find out.
Wed 13/11/02 at 15:53
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
How did they manage to create new teams? Did they edit some of the others?
Wed 13/11/02 at 11:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got the PES2 update disk, its alright, a few nice extras.
It adds all the real names of players and clubs, adds in the rest of the premiership clubs that weren't in there and also changes the clubs flags etc to be what they should.
Gives you unlimeted cash, transfers and unlocks loads of the extra hidden players.

If like me the main game you have this game is for playing with your mates this is a good way to get all the extras without playing through all the competitions etc.
Still the master league is good and this disk helps make it seem better. Commentators still say stuff like "London" for Arsenal.

Made all the changes that I for one couldn't be bothered or find the time to make myself.
Thumbs up for this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.