GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox WOW !!!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 22:26
Regular
Just got home from work, sat my xbox next to my ps2 and turned on .....WOW this is cool !!!...My ps2 has just aged by about 30 years.The graphics on Xbox, halo and DOA3 are total quality and most importantly the gameplay is spot on. This console is the best looking and most advanced console i have ever played. Im gonna start charging my mates when they want to play on it, this is better than the arcades !!..if you are considering purchasing the Xbox then get one asap, buying the xbox was a great move..Nothing wrong with the machine or the controller and the cd and dvd quality is excellent...This baby is going to take me away from my PS2 for a long time,...The Xbox rocks !!!Long live the new King !!!
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:26
Just got home from work, sat my xbox next to my ps2 and turned on .....WOW this is cool !!!...My ps2 has just aged by about 30 years.The graphics on Xbox, halo and DOA3 are total quality and most importantly the gameplay is spot on. This console is the best looking and most advanced console i have ever played. Im gonna start charging my mates when they want to play on it, this is better than the arcades !!..if you are considering purchasing the Xbox then get one asap, buying the xbox was a great move..Nothing wrong with the machine or the controller and the cd and dvd quality is excellent...This baby is going to take me away from my PS2 for a long time,...The Xbox rocks !!!Long live the new King !!!
Sat 16/03/02 at 01:51
Regular
"BOSE"
:)

yeah i'm very happy with my Xbox :)

not sure about getting the DVD thing cause people were saying it scratches ur DVDs :S

also people were moaning about the size of the controler! it aint big it's fine. it's only the jelous PS2 owners that moan :P
Sat 16/03/02 at 20:14
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Daveus wrote:
> not sure about getting the DVD
> thing cause people were saying it scratches ur DVDs :S

Not another one who has been sucked into false impressions!! Think about it. If the unit scratched DVD movies, it would scratch DVD games too, right? Have your XBox games been scratched? No? Ok then!

This disc scratching thing has been blown out of all proportions. Less than 1% of JAPANESE XBox's were reported to have this "problem", which I might add did not stop the discs from playing. Did you also know that 1% is the industry "standard" for failure rates?

I bought the DVD remote and it is superb. The quality is far higher than the PS2 DVD playback, with lots more features, and it DOES NOT scratch the DVDs!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.