GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone had any problems with their XBOX as yet?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 22:04
Regular
Hi there,

I was just wondering if anybody has had any problems with their Xbox as yet?

In the light of what happened in Japan, I'm just wondering whether microsoft has managed to sort it all out?

regards

SINFIELD
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:04
Hi there,

I was just wondering if anybody has had any problems with their Xbox as yet?

In the light of what happened in Japan, I'm just wondering whether microsoft has managed to sort it all out?

regards

SINFIELD
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:27
Nothing !!! this machine is awesome !!!!long live the XBOX
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:07
Regular
X Box does rock! its so amazin, i'll be gettin a couple mroe game soon, that NHL hitz is awesum! the demo is well playable and fun! Its prob nuthin but my X box does indeed like japan leave slight lines on the disc, there almost invisiblle and u gotta look real closely in the light, i thought they meant huge big scratches like PS2 when its veritical, any1 reckon that i shud take back DOA3 and get wreckless or another game?

laters - playmore
Thu 14/03/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
punk_n_metaller wrote:
my X box
> does indeed like japan leave slight lines on the disc, there almost invisiblle
> and u gotta look real closely in the light,

I think these lines are there on the discs before you even put them into the Xbox.

I had PGR and DOA3 and saw the lines after I had played on them, but Halo didnt really seem to have many.

But then I looked at the demo I got with the Official Xbox mag, and that had the same lines as DOA3 and PGR has, but I hadnt even put the disc into the Xbox.

I hopefully will get JSRF tommorow, so i'll check the disc before I use it to see if the lines are on the disc.
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:44
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
No problems at all. This machine *ROCKS*!!

Fast loading, quiet, supremely powerful. PS2 is now in position 2 on my desk.
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:59
Regular
One thing I've thought of:

How come there were no mentions of scratched discs after the US launch?

I just wonder why Japan complained about it, but the US didn't.

Weird...
Sat 16/03/02 at 17:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No problems at all. :-) Everything is working perfectly and being cained by me day after day. ;-))

As for Your Honours comment, they probably don't like westerners muscling in on their country's territory, that being the videogames industry of course. ;-)
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:01
Regular
"BOSE"
no problems here :)

it's all a-ok ;)

the graphics are absolutley amazing :)
i completed story mode on DOA3 last nite with that Chinese bloke. can't remember his name but he has brown spikey hair and he's well muscley. if u aint seen this cut scene..it's amazing! it's superb! it's almost like watching a DVD! that's the only way i can explain it. i think DOA3's gonna take me some time to get used to all the moves. i'll have to pick one character and stick to them. cause there's too many moves to remember each character's
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think you mean Jan Lee. :-) I use him a lot cause he does the same martial arts style as me. ;-))

Have to agree with you - excellent ending. Very Bruce Lee if I do say so myself. ;-)
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:54
project gotham racing crashed out alot! Couldn't open up the third season of races, in Kudos Mode, due to crashing!! Anyone else noticed this?

Amped is the dogs bo@$ox! Not problems at all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.