GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me pick a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 16:39
Regular
I seem to have a problem, I'm not sure which game from SR's massive database to choose. I'm looking for something on the PS2, or possibly PC.

Vice City is an option, but I'd rather wait for the PC version, as it will undoubtadly be much better.

Already have SmackDown 4 winding it's way towards my house (hopefully)

Already own the excellent Mafia, Warcraft 3, The Thing etc.

I'm not really into racing games, but Stuntman does look good, what's your opinion on it? What other games haven't I noticed, which aren't A) racing or B) 3D platformers? Help me out, there's a reason I failed all but 4 of my GCSEs - it's because I'm too stupid to make decisions!
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
by the way, I can just feel the n00b remarks comin in, lol (been there, done it already, lol)
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Not really a big fan of footie games on PC (cuzza those crazy friggin controls), but it does look pretty good. Is kinda dear for PS2 mind (not in SR though :-D). Dunno if it'll be worth the cash. If I were you I'd wait for VC on the PC, (im doin that anyway)
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Buy Tony Hawks skatboarding 4 cus it rocks and you know it does.

Either that or you know, save your money for something else.
Wed 13/11/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Not your monkey"
NOLF2 is great but I recommend you play the first one before you play the second. It kinda helps with the experience as some of the characters return.

Can't say anything about PS2 games as I don't have one!

Get Hitman 2, its well worth paying for.
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:58
Regular
Ratchet and Clank
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:56
Regular
"That's right!"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> No one lives forever 2.
> Or Hitman 2.
>
> Both Rock most royally

-------

Very tempted to get Hitman 2, since it was my mate's copy I reviewed, and I only played it for a few hours, got a hankering to play it some more. I'll have to play a demo of NOLF 2 to see if it's worth getting

I really want a PS2 game, though, as I've only got one, and I don't play it (MGS2 is poop) and I don't want Hitman 2 on the PS2, as the controls will be "funky" as opposed to the PC. Might just buy Hitman 2 myself, for the PC... or steal it from my friend
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:53
Regular
Morrowind isn't beardy.

I think I've only seen one beard...
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Not your monkey"
No one lives forever 2.
Or Hitman 2.

Both Rock most royally
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:49
Regular
"That's right!"
Not into beardy games

And, of course, I already own the amazing Jedi Knight 2 - I have SOME self respect, heh
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
Morrowind on the PC.

Run along now :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.