GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Vote for the 100 Greatest Games of All Time!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 19:22
Regular
Here's the Ultimate Survey. Let us know your faviorate game. Write down the games name, what console it is on and why you like it so much. Lets see if, us the public, can find THE 100 GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!
Fri 15/11/02 at 12:17
Regular
"Australian Person."
Hmm...
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64/Sunshine
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Command & Conquer:Red Alert 2
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
eternal darkness. Deus ex
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:08
Regular
Deus Ex - PC
Brilliant, innovative original game which still remains king of the First Person Shooters.
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Zelda OOT/Majoras Mask although Operation Flashpoint, Shenmue and Shenmue II all come close. And Shogun Total War. Deus Ex is really good as well. As is Medal of Honour Allied Assualt, and Super Monkey ball, and Goldenye/Perfect Dark.
There are far too many to choose from!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Legend of Zelda: OOT or Goldeneye would be my choice. If I had to choose one of them, then it would have to be Goldeneye.

I would choose Goldeneye over Zelda because I was playing on this game for hours and hours and never got bored. You could keep going on the same levels and never get bored, where as with Zelda, you would only play on this game once or twice and then never come back to it.

Mario Kart 64 would be my next choice, because of the Multiplayer.
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:46
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Monkey Ball baby!
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:42
Regular
Mine would have to be Goldeneye...I'm not that much of a Zelda fan
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:32
Oooh, is there going to be a huge voting thingymajig?? :) :)
And is this for serieses (sp?) of games like Zelda or Resident Evil?

Anyhoo, my favourite game that i own would have to be Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64. I still have it stashed away along with my n64, and i do play it from time to time, but at the time i just remember being so excited about the fact that i had the game! it was a great game, it was huge (for a console of that time), and it wasn't overly hard or too easy. it was just right..
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah.
Calm down.
I think the answer to the question "what is the greatest game of all time?" will be Zelda OOT.
Wed 13/11/02 at 19:22
Here's the Ultimate Survey. Let us know your faviorate game. Write down the games name, what console it is on and why you like it so much. Lets see if, us the public, can find THE 100 GREATEST GAMES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.