GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid Movie!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 19:17
Regular
Hey,my uncle is producing and maybe directing the metal gear solid movie and I need your help.....If u would like to star in a cameo or maybe more, then post here.
Also,have any good endings for the movie?
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:17
Hey,my uncle is producing and maybe directing the metal gear solid movie and I need your help.....If u would like to star in a cameo or maybe more, then post here.
Also,have any good endings for the movie?
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:24
Regular
That would work. The game basically is a movie anyway, so you can get away with it.

Snake should say "Damn", at every chance possible. It should end with Snake taking out a cigarette, lighting it, and saying "Damn".

And don't DARE turn it into a love story.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
What's your uncles name and what other films has be been involved in?
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
Exactly, MGS2 is just an interactive movie anyway. Doesnt really need to be made into a film.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:33
my uncle's name is Peter Cattaneo.
He directed The Full Monty.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:36
"...Unicef pennies.."
I could have sworn that you said Arnold Schwarzwnegger was playing Liquid Snake? yet the director/producer wants cameo's from SR chat room users? Is he blowing all of the budget on Arnie or what?
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
I seriously doubt what you are implying, *whispers* but if it is true, I'd love a part. {:)

Been thinking about this recently, why make a Tomb Raider movie when you could have MGS!? I really think MGS or MGS2 would work well as a movie, because it has action, suspense, tension, emotion, great characters and more importantly, a brilliant plot.

I would choose MGS over MGS2 though, just for the Sniper Wolf death.
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:48
Regular
MGS has a great plot [apparently] and plays more like a movie because of the way the story is told [poorly].

It would make a great movie because:

People are afraid of games.

Shame really.
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
"um..."
I'd play Decoy Octopus
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'd like to play Vulcan Raven, I can do a great impression of him. Look:

"In battle, he..."

Well, it doesn't really work here, does it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.