GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
Can we have two chats? One for all the really good posters, and then just leave this one for all the crap ones?

It'll probably be best though to hide the one for the really good posters, otherwise all the idiots will get upset.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:00
Regular
Can we have two chats? One for all the really good posters, and then just leave this one for all the crap ones?

It'll probably be best though to hide the one for the really good posters, otherwise all the idiots will get upset.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:01
Regular
Cool! It's up already. That was fast!

Thanks Snuggly!
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:27
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Woah! That was fast!

Grix, I believe you are needed in Sheepys 'Bananas and Broomsticks' topic over in the new forum.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
Heh, excellent.

Oh, there it is!
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Where? WHERE?!

Oh.....
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:33
Hey, this is unfair!

How come they get a separate forum? This is discrimination!
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Cool! It's up already. That was fast!

Thanks Snuggly!

You know this new forum was up 60 seconds after your original post. Wow.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:53
Regular
47 seconds, I'm pretty sure.
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:32
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
I do think the enforced series of tests to get in was pretty harsh; I mean it took a lot of "gumption", as my Maths teacher used to say, to find the thing in the first place.

And thank god filmbuff will never find it!
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Humm...I'm usually against saying this, but all this "safe to put my face on" stuff is stopping me from posting. Number 30 in the last 30 days! I've never been so low!

I guess I can blame MGS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.