GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are Gareth.G and Bill.G related?..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/02 at 22:35
Regular
If so that would explain a few things like both of the TRYING to get world dominace in both the gaming and music industries. It explains how Gareth Gates went from a worthless nobody to a famous nobody in just a few months in his music career solo. Not that many people can actually do the things he's done in a solo act before me thinks he's gotten some help from a certain astrainged father of his called Bill Gates a billionare in the Computer hardware business.

NOM also think this too, in one of their replies to an angry customer. I believe Gareth Gates and Bill Gates are related and it was a total secret from the world, because all the while the press were too interested in David Beckam when he started his almost God like Career in the Manchester United FC.

This is what I believe and it may shock a few of you, and maybe even disgruntle you as well. I BID YOU ADDUU...

"The Elimin@to®"
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:35
"The Will of D."
If so that would explain a few things like both of the TRYING to get world dominace in both the gaming and music industries. It explains how Gareth Gates went from a worthless nobody to a famous nobody in just a few months in his music career solo. Not that many people can actually do the things he's done in a solo act before me thinks he's gotten some help from a certain astrainged father of his called Bill Gates a billionare in the Computer hardware business.

NOM also think this too, in one of their replies to an angry customer. I believe Gareth Gates and Bill Gates are related and it was a total secret from the world, because all the while the press were too interested in David Beckam when he started his almost God like Career in the Manchester United FC.

This is what I believe and it may shock a few of you, and maybe even disgruntle you as well. I BID YOU ADDUU...

"The Elimin@to®"
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The Elimin@to® wrote:
> NOM also think this too

Tell me why I am not surprised?
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
erm.... my initial reaction is erm.... probably not....
Could be though! (note: Gareth is evil...)
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Balls"
the gates twins (not identical) (and were born many years apart)... so they are the gates brothers.

lisp boy and rich man what a combo..
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:40
"The Will of D."
Gareth=Evil, innocent, and a fake
Bill = Evil, sidistic, and a money hugging hobo scrubber.
=================
Both are related because of their likeness in personalities.
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Did you know that Bill Gates and Gareth Gates are releasing a Christmas single together?

It says so right here:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk SPACE /display_messages.phpthreadid=58838&forumid=301
Wed 13/11/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Sorry, that should be:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ space display_messages.php?threadid=58838&forumid=301
Thu 14/11/02 at 01:38
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
I did this post a while ago.
Thu 14/11/02 at 02:21
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Well... They are both freaks so... I think they're related ( distantly, very distantly)

Yours morbidly
Knick Knack
Thu 14/11/02 at 21:51
"The Will of D."
Thanks but I never saw that you did something like tis Bazzman, must have missed it then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.