GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"should i buy one? x boxx"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 18:30
Regular
should i? i am bout [ ] close to buying one but i duno whether to or not. im thinkin i shud wait and see if price drops and better games come out is Halo as amazing as i think it is. i still havent played on the xbox but i really am so stuck whether to get one or not please elp
Sat 16/03/02 at 14:44
"High polygon count"
If you're interested in my opinion...

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=36625&forumid=416

(Remove the space)
Sat 16/03/02 at 09:06
Regular
"Whatever!"
Then again the PS2 was 300 at launch also!!
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:40
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
In one word, "YES" - Get one, now!! The graphics are *AMAZING*, sound is out of this world.

I own a PS2 with a lot of games, but I can safely say that it won't be getting much attention now I have the XBox.

Sure, £300 is a lot of money, then there is a couple of games at £45 each, plus I got an extra controller, DVD remote, and S-Video cable.

If you have got a PS2 now, you may want to think twice unless you can really afford to own two consoles. If not, and this is your only console, you will without question be VERY impressed and happy with the XBox. Coming from a PS2 owner, I know this to be true!!

The DVD playback is superb too - well worth the money for the extra remote.
Fri 15/03/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive decided to get one after all - I had a go on one at Gatwick and was pretty impressed!! Getting my GC first though!!
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:31
Yes !!! By the XBOX asap..your missing out on the greatest console ever !!..Im so shocked by the power of the system and the graphics are lifelike !!This makes my PS2 look like the megadrive !!Buy one now !!Ive got halo and doa3 they are both top games..
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Well Baker, if you ask in the XBOX forum what do you think we will advise you to get?
Get an xbox and of course Play:More
Thu 14/03/02 at 18:30
Regular
should i? i am bout [ ] close to buying one but i duno whether to or not. im thinkin i shud wait and see if price drops and better games come out is Halo as amazing as i think it is. i still havent played on the xbox but i really am so stuck whether to get one or not please elp

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.