GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Best Of PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 09:57
Regular
First off, thanks too everyone who voted in the last PS2 game poll I held! There were a total of 71 votes, and everybody seemed happy to vote for their favourite game. The results are as follows:

1) Metal Gear Solid 2 - 23.9% (17 votes)
2) Final Fantasy 10 - 21.1% (15 votes)
3) Grand Thef Auto 3 - 18.3% (13 votes)
4) Gran Turismo 3 - 14.1% (10 votes)
5) Pro Evolution Soccer - 11.3% (8 votes)
6) Tony Hawk`s Pro Skater 3 - 4.2% (3 votes)
7) Jedi Starfighter - 1.4% (1 vote)
8) Devil May Cry - 1.4% (1 vote)
9) Jak and Daxter - 1.4% (1 vote)
10) SSX Tricky - 1.4% (1 vote)
11) Silent Hill - 1.4% (1 vote)

I have started a new poll now, as it was becoming impossible for new games to make it into the chart. This next vote will be for games released in these few months, starting back in October with games like Burnout 2, and the vote will close near the beginning of 2003. If you know which your favourite game is, and would like to vote for whatever game that happens to be, then go here:

http://www.geocities.com/ma0pnt/vote.html

The poll is simpler this time, requiring only a first name, or nickname, and the title of the game chosen. I`ll update the results whenever I can, and once the voting is closed, I`ll post the results on here again.
Sun 24/11/02 at 18:37
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
ssxpro wrote:
> Oddly :D They did! Thanks FFF! Two more votes just came in. One from
> "anonymous american" and one from "R-107". Thanks
> guys!

no problemo
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:57
Regular
Unfortunately, you probably could. I trust people to only vote once, and that is why I haven`t put any protection on it, but if you wanted to, you could vote again under a different name... but that would take away the fun of it.
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Can i vote again Phil?

My game needs pushing up the charts. :D
Sun 24/11/02 at 13:05
Regular
Oddly :D They did! Thanks FFF! Two more votes just came in. One from "anonymous american" and one from "R-107". Thanks guys!
Sun 24/11/02 at 12:38
"period drama"
Come on people.
Show a little enthusiasm.
Thu 21/11/02 at 07:45
Regular
Any more takers? Votes still being counted.
Tue 19/11/02 at 09:05
Regular
Can`t say :D He/she might not want their name to be known, sorry.

Thanks to FFF for your vote, its just been added. Total is now up to 21 votes.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:40
Regular
Who the hell voted for Taz Wanted as the best game on PS2??
Mon 18/11/02 at 09:29
Regular
Ah, no, its okay. There are two votes to update, so they can both remain semi-anonymous.
Mon 18/11/02 at 09:27
Regular
Blank wrote:
> TimeSplitters 2 - I hear you. The only FPS that I've even considered
> buying, and I wasn't disappointed.

Absolutely! The number of different challenges is incredible... and that doesn`t even include the huge amount of things there are to do in arcade custom when you have more than one person around.

>Unfortunately I just had to vote for.....well, that game

No probs, I hadn`t planned on putting who voted for what anywhere, just the numbers... but having said that, I`m about to update a single result... so one game is going to jump by one vote, and a new name will appear for the latest vote... so you can see who voted for what, but only with the latest voter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.