GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gamestars Attack!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 16:44
Regular
The Gamestars Attack!

Characters:
Gerrid - Bruce Willies
Tribute - Micheal J. Fox
AJ - Un-named fat homeless person
Tony - Al Pacino with a body suit on

It was a cold and frosty Wednesday morning at SR High School. Tribute had just arrived at the gates to a deserted playground, where in the centre, was Gerrid crying.
"Where is everyone?" asked Tribute.
"It was terrible" shrieked Gerrid "The Game stars just came and took them away, even James!"
"But... How?"
"They just ran around and carried them away with their evilness... I saw Mario though and got his signature... But After that he chased me and started to spray me with water. I finally got away from and... and..."
"SAY IT!?" screamed Tribute heaped on the floor.
"All I saw was them being carried away behind the canteen"
There was an unnerving silence after that, broken by the thud of a thousand feet.
"The Stars! They've come back for more!"

Gerrid and Tribute both ran for the canteen. The door was locked. A Pidgeotto dropped the naked dead corpse of a AfroJoe on the floor as the superstars ran towards them. Gerrid and Tribute struggled to pick him up.
"They've even taken the green stuff off of his teeth and that brown gunk that had ALWAYS been under his fingernails" Gerrid was startled. Even though he was dead, he'd never seen AJ cleaner.
"Hurry up or we'll end up like him!" said Gerrid
"What fat and ugly?"
"No, DEAD!"

They then threw the body through a window of the canteen. They climbed into the building just in time as the Pikmin equivalent of Rick Waller had came down to make a meal out of Jamie and Britton.
"We should be safe in here, That pigeon seems to have clogged up that hole we made with AJ. He's stuck." Gerrid then ran and got a fork and in a rampant rage, he threw it at the fat pigeon. With a squeak of distress the pikmin died.

After a lot of arguments over Mario, they both fell asleep after snacking on the pigeon that Gerrid had killed. In the morning, they were woken up by the rancid smell of Monkey Poop. Game Stars, with Donkey Kong leading them all, surrounded the two of them. Out of the crowds came a plump man wearing a suit. They recognised him. It was Tony. Taking their eyes off of Gerrid and Tribute, they savaged Tony. Gerrid saw a window of opportunity whilst Tribute cheered along. Grabbing hold of Tribute he ran towards the door.

Tribute called upon all of his days off watching Blue Peter when he decided to try and make a rudimentary flying machine out of an empty Walkers Crisp Packet and a dead monkus. With a lot of PVC glue and a lot of Gerrid's spit, Tribute finally made it, whilst Gerrid had rigged up the windscreen to drop tingle bombs.

Unfortunately they forgot to make the keys, and with no saliva from Gerrid to make one, the flying machine was doomed for failure
As a last resort, Tribute did the whackiest thing EVER and whipped out his mobile phone and dialed the police, and they waited. They saw the bones of Tony being thrown up in the air as a rampant Luigi feasted on the flesh on the SR leader. 'Rest In Pieces' Gerrid whispered.

Just as the atmosphere had started to lighten up and Gerrid had promised to give Tribute a ride in the wenchmobile after it was all over, they heard sirens and both breathed a sigh of relief. As the Police Car got closer, it became apparent that it wasn't going to stop, so Gerrid rolled out of the way, leaving Tribute to get run over. The first impact had little effect, but when the cops reversed and stayed over him for a while, Tribbers died.

Gerrid was still celebrating about not having to give anybody a ride in the wenchmobile when the Vice City cops jumped out of the car and started shooting at him, missing 9/10. It was only when a SWAT van turned up that he realised that he was in trouble. He pulled out some Blades and ripped their ventricles out - Now that Tribute had gone he could start killing.
The G - man pulled out a pork pie hat and put it on, so that he could infiltrate the Game stars. He slapped a cop in the face and ran into the canteen. Out cold on the floor is not a good place for a fugitive to be, and his Pork pie Hat had fallen off. The Game stars heard him run into the building and stopped chanting 'CHUG, CHUG, CHUG' as The Mario Brothers competed to see who could drink Tony's blood quickly and calmly ran outside.

Gerrid woke up, for he felt like waking up, in a comfy bed and surrounded by dead game stars like Manic Miner and various other commodore-esque performers.

'What is this?' he muttered
'This is the waiting room for a Gameboy Advance appearance' was the reply that came from Mr.Game and Watch
'So I'll have my own game? Can it have pork pie hats and blades?'
'Well, not exactly. You are going to be one of the 'in no cents'
'Do I get to play around on a banjo?'
'Not really...'
'A Drum?'
'You're going to be one of the lives for a game. Say somebody dies on Mario Advance 3, you'll be that life'
'BUT I DON'T WANT TO!'
'The only other option you have is to call Rare, they are so desperate for a decent idea that they'll take on anything'

Gerrid got up out of bed and ran into the Phone booth. You'd have thought he'd have learnt from last time, but he was knocked out again. He had a dream. A dream about cream that ate sand dunes and made fun of cats. He then realised that THIS was his idea for his GBA game. Unfortunately he was in a coma, and by the time he woke up the game had already been done under the name 'Halo - Cats and the Cream' in a desperate ploy to sell games buy Microsoft.

After several years of counseling from a Gerbil, Gerrid finally got over his ordeal and got back to real life. He has a wife and 2 children (neB and Blade) and lives in Nottinghamshire, Saudi Arabia. He works in an underground Burger King on the minimum wage per month.
Tribute (c)

Is today 'spoof day' or something?
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:44
Regular
"Festivus!"
The Gamestars Attack!

Characters:
Gerrid - Bruce Willies
Tribute - Micheal J. Fox
AJ - Un-named fat homeless person
Tony - Al Pacino with a body suit on

It was a cold and frosty Wednesday morning at SR High School. Tribute had just arrived at the gates to a deserted playground, where in the centre, was Gerrid crying.
"Where is everyone?" asked Tribute.
"It was terrible" shrieked Gerrid "The Game stars just came and took them away, even James!"
"But... How?"
"They just ran around and carried them away with their evilness... I saw Mario though and got his signature... But After that he chased me and started to spray me with water. I finally got away from and... and..."
"SAY IT!?" screamed Tribute heaped on the floor.
"All I saw was them being carried away behind the canteen"
There was an unnerving silence after that, broken by the thud of a thousand feet.
"The Stars! They've come back for more!"

Gerrid and Tribute both ran for the canteen. The door was locked. A Pidgeotto dropped the naked dead corpse of a AfroJoe on the floor as the superstars ran towards them. Gerrid and Tribute struggled to pick him up.
"They've even taken the green stuff off of his teeth and that brown gunk that had ALWAYS been under his fingernails" Gerrid was startled. Even though he was dead, he'd never seen AJ cleaner.
"Hurry up or we'll end up like him!" said Gerrid
"What fat and ugly?"
"No, DEAD!"

They then threw the body through a window of the canteen. They climbed into the building just in time as the Pikmin equivalent of Rick Waller had came down to make a meal out of Jamie and Britton.
"We should be safe in here, That pigeon seems to have clogged up that hole we made with AJ. He's stuck." Gerrid then ran and got a fork and in a rampant rage, he threw it at the fat pigeon. With a squeak of distress the pikmin died.

After a lot of arguments over Mario, they both fell asleep after snacking on the pigeon that Gerrid had killed. In the morning, they were woken up by the rancid smell of Monkey Poop. Game Stars, with Donkey Kong leading them all, surrounded the two of them. Out of the crowds came a plump man wearing a suit. They recognised him. It was Tony. Taking their eyes off of Gerrid and Tribute, they savaged Tony. Gerrid saw a window of opportunity whilst Tribute cheered along. Grabbing hold of Tribute he ran towards the door.

Tribute called upon all of his days off watching Blue Peter when he decided to try and make a rudimentary flying machine out of an empty Walkers Crisp Packet and a dead monkus. With a lot of PVC glue and a lot of Gerrid's spit, Tribute finally made it, whilst Gerrid had rigged up the windscreen to drop tingle bombs.

Unfortunately they forgot to make the keys, and with no saliva from Gerrid to make one, the flying machine was doomed for failure
As a last resort, Tribute did the whackiest thing EVER and whipped out his mobile phone and dialed the police, and they waited. They saw the bones of Tony being thrown up in the air as a rampant Luigi feasted on the flesh on the SR leader. 'Rest In Pieces' Gerrid whispered.

Just as the atmosphere had started to lighten up and Gerrid had promised to give Tribute a ride in the wenchmobile after it was all over, they heard sirens and both breathed a sigh of relief. As the Police Car got closer, it became apparent that it wasn't going to stop, so Gerrid rolled out of the way, leaving Tribute to get run over. The first impact had little effect, but when the cops reversed and stayed over him for a while, Tribbers died.

Gerrid was still celebrating about not having to give anybody a ride in the wenchmobile when the Vice City cops jumped out of the car and started shooting at him, missing 9/10. It was only when a SWAT van turned up that he realised that he was in trouble. He pulled out some Blades and ripped their ventricles out - Now that Tribute had gone he could start killing.
The G - man pulled out a pork pie hat and put it on, so that he could infiltrate the Game stars. He slapped a cop in the face and ran into the canteen. Out cold on the floor is not a good place for a fugitive to be, and his Pork pie Hat had fallen off. The Game stars heard him run into the building and stopped chanting 'CHUG, CHUG, CHUG' as The Mario Brothers competed to see who could drink Tony's blood quickly and calmly ran outside.

Gerrid woke up, for he felt like waking up, in a comfy bed and surrounded by dead game stars like Manic Miner and various other commodore-esque performers.

'What is this?' he muttered
'This is the waiting room for a Gameboy Advance appearance' was the reply that came from Mr.Game and Watch
'So I'll have my own game? Can it have pork pie hats and blades?'
'Well, not exactly. You are going to be one of the 'in no cents'
'Do I get to play around on a banjo?'
'Not really...'
'A Drum?'
'You're going to be one of the lives for a game. Say somebody dies on Mario Advance 3, you'll be that life'
'BUT I DON'T WANT TO!'
'The only other option you have is to call Rare, they are so desperate for a decent idea that they'll take on anything'

Gerrid got up out of bed and ran into the Phone booth. You'd have thought he'd have learnt from last time, but he was knocked out again. He had a dream. A dream about cream that ate sand dunes and made fun of cats. He then realised that THIS was his idea for his GBA game. Unfortunately he was in a coma, and by the time he woke up the game had already been done under the name 'Halo - Cats and the Cream' in a desperate ploy to sell games buy Microsoft.

After several years of counseling from a Gerbil, Gerrid finally got over his ordeal and got back to real life. He has a wife and 2 children (neB and Blade) and lives in Nottinghamshire, Saudi Arabia. He works in an underground Burger King on the minimum wage per month.
Tribute (c)

Is today 'spoof day' or something?
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:46
i know 3 spoofs and they are all near the top how odd *x files music plays* *looks around* any way good post *x files music plays again* *runs*
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This is great Tribute, but Rabbit's one is better, because he has put more work into it.
If you had posted tomorrow, you may have won a GAD (future perfect, wooo)
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:50
Regular
*cough*GAD attempt*cough* and it should get one but rabbit is, too bad...
Thu 14/11/02 at 16:54
Thank you gerrid mind you i like drunk cows
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
I like Strykes... whatever.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
We all do.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:20
Regular
"Festivus!"
gerrid wrote:
> We all do.

So I aren't the only one who gets excited aboutmoomins?
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you mean sexually excited, then I am positive I don't know.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Festivus!"
I do. On a friday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.