GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decisions Decisions!- Require help please :)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
Basically I am looking to get one of the following Gamecube games on Saturday but am unsure which one will suit me best. The games are:

Die Hard Vendetta
Timesplitters 2
Star Wars Clone Wars

I don't get the chance to play much multiplayer gaming as my brother's and sister have left home and me and my mates hang out at the weekend so not much time for multiplayer gaming. I am looking for a fairly long lasting game which also provies a challenge. Your comments on any of these games will be much appreciated :)

Cheers, Al
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
Starlight wrote:
> Get Tony Hawk 4!!
>
> Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony!

Tony, Tony, Tooonnyyyyyyyy!
Fri 15/11/02 at 20:22
Regular
Timesplitters 2 is easily the best out of those.
Thu 14/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Get Tony Hawk 4!!

Tony, Tony, Tony, Tony!
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I do want Clone Wars though.........oh yes.......
Thu 14/11/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I'd go for Die Hard Vendetta.
Thu 14/11/02 at 18:09
Regular
TimeSplitters 2.
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:34
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
I would go for Die hard Vendetta If you like the movies, it should be the longest game and is the only one of the three which has not got multiplayer, on Timesplitters 2 Can't you play multiplayer against the Computer?
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Whatever!"
Clone Wars is out now - Why was I not informed? I would go for that
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I imagine Die Hard then. TS2 is really for the multi side of things, and Clone Wars is more like a RL style game (but hopefuly with more long term appeal.....plus it has a multi)
Thu 14/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Basically I am looking to get one of the following Gamecube games on Saturday but am unsure which one will suit me best. The games are:

Die Hard Vendetta
Timesplitters 2
Star Wars Clone Wars

I don't get the chance to play much multiplayer gaming as my brother's and sister have left home and me and my mates hang out at the weekend so not much time for multiplayer gaming. I am looking for a fairly long lasting game which also provies a challenge. Your comments on any of these games will be much appreciated :)

Cheers, Al

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.